for Scar Tissue

11/14/2013 c13 Servox312
Glad to see another chapter of this story after so long. Keep up the good work and send out another one as soon as you can.
11/14/2013 c13 oxopoha
Nice to see you back in the saddle, hope to see this story's conclusion.
11/14/2013 c13 4RagnartheSemiGreen
Ah, finally the return!

You have a few spelling errors, but, aside from those minor flaws, I like the development. Well done, and thanks for continuing the story.
9/16/2013 c12 JM22
I recently found this masterpiece of a story and it is simply amazing! I quickly read through the 12 chapters and was devastated that there hasn't been an update in so long, especially after the way that chapter 12 ended. I really hope that you will continue to add more chapters to this story soon as it is simply too brilliant to not continue. Please hurry as I love this story too much for it to be cruelly ended you way chapter 12 leaves it!
8/19/2013 c1 Anon
Please, I need more. This story is too good. I check almost every week for a new chapter to come out!
7/31/2013 c12 Joe Todd
I recently discovered your master piece while browsing /a/ and have spent the entire day reading all 12 chapters you have written and would like to say that I am addicted to this story. I always made little fantasies in my head about Shinji and Asuka and Rei living their lives, and i am so happy to actually find something to continue the Neon Genesis Evangleion story that I love. I must say that after watching the series and the movies I favored Rei as a character. I ended up hating Asuka a bit. But your side of Asuka's story has really shown me a different viewpoint of her. Reading this story was as, or possibly even more enjoyable than watching the anime. I love this story and hope to God you don't end it anytime soon!
email:
7/10/2013 c11 Servox312
When are we going to see Chapter 13 of this great story?

You kind of left us hanging when both children had been shot at. I would like to see how it turned out for both of them.
4/15/2013 c1 Anonymous
I just checked on a whim to see if this story, which is one of my all-time favorites, was updated, and noticed the new information on your profile. Eagerly awaiting a new chapter!
3/10/2013 c10 4Spazzzh20
200th review is mine yay.
3/9/2013 c12 Black
I'm looking for chapter 13,do you know where it is?
3/5/2013 c12 gore23
Got hooked on this story after randomly dropping onto it and the website after watching the actual tv show. I absolutely love the story and the emotional setting that you have turned the stories universe into. Please keep to writing this book it is some of the best and most interest grabbing reading I have ever had. I really only like one other book and detest reading to some degree (depending on mood) I am glad I read the first paragraph and got hooked. I will be reading the 12th chapter tomorrow. Please do not stop writing this or making a story with accidentally hurting someone like you have here you are very good at it, I am up until 6 am at night for goodness sake because I could not stop reading the extremely long chapter 11 lol... don't stop... I am almost terrified that you will return to write stories about naruto or something of the sort because you have such a talent for this type of story.
2/6/2013 c12 Mr. Atrocious
I read through this while story just one month after the last update, and let me say that unless you are dead or have been without internet for nearly two years, you are a real bastard. This story, Shinji and Asuka's end of it anyway, was so brilliant for the most part that I felt depressed after I ran out of chapters and I felt bad for hours, that's how good this is. You sat there and claimed that you had chapter 13 halfway done and then you just disappear? If you are dead or something else tragic happened that kept you from coming on here and updating anything to let your readers know what the hell was going on then I apologize, but this is ridiculous, man.

If you still get these reviews in your email then please, let us know, even if you still can't update for another year just please tell us something and some kind of progress report. This story had way, way too much potential to be dangled in front of our faces and forgotten.

Mr. A
1/16/2013 c12 Servox312
When are you going to continue this great story?
11/13/2012 c12 Amsim
Hey I know this is quite late but it would be nice to see you complete your story. I am enjoying it very much.

xx Ami
9/1/2012 c12 Guest
Okay, I'm going to ignor that last little bit and pretend that it ended at scar tissue.
509 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »