for Scar Tissue

1/7/2012 c12 moemoeloce
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD @

I LOVE IT +_+ I READ THIS IN ONE GO^_^

I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON.
11/18/2011 c12 Guest
Keep up the amazing work! you are by far, the best writer I have ever had the fortune of reading your works. They are simply beautiful. I hope that you continue with this tremendous work. Do keep up this story. I need to know what is going to happen!
11/17/2011 c12 1TatsuDragonKing
it was halfway done Halfway done when you posted this chapter? then why is there 7 month of nothing? I'm loving this story and hope you post it soon.
11/14/2011 c1 412Raygo the Manhatthian
Cool story bro.
11/3/2011 c8 jtdarkman
O...M...G BBEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSTTTT! I Freaking love this story!
11/2/2011 c12 SpiritCrusher
Awesome! Finally finished this chapter, and I'm sure glad I read it as it was really good. This is some of the best fanfic writing I've ever seen - thanks for writing something like this!

I look forward to reading the rest of the story. Please hurry! :)
11/1/2011 c7 jtdarkman
AWSOOOME crazy dream sequence and gendo freaking genius
10/31/2011 c6 jtdarkman
THIS STORY IS AWSONE KEP IT UP
10/29/2011 c11 SpiritCrusher
Another great chapter dude - the story with Gendo is becoming very interesting, I look forward to reading what he does next.

Also, For Whom The Bell Tolls and Planet Caravan are awesome!
10/24/2011 c9 SpiritCrusher
I thought the story was coming to an end, and was slightly disappointed that you introduced new characters.

But now I've read it, I can't wait to see what happens next!
10/22/2011 c7 SpiritCrusher
Noooooo, why did you bring him back :'(

I just realised you're a Metallica and Opeth fan; you're even more awesome than I thought! :D
10/18/2011 c2 SpiritCrusher
Awesome start; very dark and angsty - can't wait to read the rest!
10/4/2011 c12 3disposablehero
I'm subscribing to this story.

I really like the exploration of Shinji and Asuka's guilt. Also the depiction of PTSD in its various forms is well done (particularly Asuka's shaky grip on her temper). They both tend to wallow in their angst, which leads to a lot of me skimming for new information. Stephen King's rule of writing is "Rough Draft = Final Draft minus 30%." I use this rule to cut out A LOT between a rough and a final draft. Sometimes angst is more effective when it's constrained. (Case in point- Asuka's tortures of Shinji. The worst of which, and therefore the one which deserves to be on the page, is the kitchen knife-to-throat scene. That scene contains every single important aspect of their dysfunctional dynamic).

Shinji does not strike me as being in-character during his dialogues. I can't hear the guy saying "I'll follow in the luggage." But, hey, characters have to change some time. Asuka feels right to me. Obviously it's tough to maintain the tension between the two of them now that they've forgiven each other (and about time, really- yes, they were both horrible, but now the problem becomes, how do these two people achieve intimacy with all the... well... bad starts?).

Let's see- far, far too much cussing in dialogue. Not that that isn't in-character for these guys, but with everyone chucking F-bombs, everyone sounds the same. Plus, this never happened in the anime, so it breaks the suspension of disbelief.

Dmitri... aaaargh, Dmitri... to tell you the truth, I've been skipping Dmitri entirely until he actually *does* something besides schlepping around in the darkness killing people and listening to metal. This is almost too bad, as the best writing is contained in the Dmitri bits. That's when you clean up your sentence structures and get to the point. So if you can apply the strength of your Dmitri-style to Asuka and Shinji, the whole fic would improve.

Best-written scene: Unit 02 reactivating and going off to feed in the dark. I can't wait until that cannon fires.
10/1/2011 c12 3Wandering the Arid Sea
just stumbled across this today. great stuff.

is the tension between asuka and rei relieved ? Just seems like the fic is winding down somewhat. Now that most of the issues like the stuff between shinji and asuka is...forgiven so to speak, not sure where this will go.

anyways, here's to you finding the time, inspiration and will to finish this great fic.
8/19/2011 c2 randomnumbers1234567890
Oh my goodness, I love this so far. I can totally see this happening, and you are just such a good writer. Mad props to you!

Seeing as I'm only on Chapter Two, I have no idea if you've gotten a beta yet or not, and if you haven't, I'm willing to do so. ^^ If you have, do you know if they're going to fix these earlier chapters as well? If they're not, I'm willing to do that.

Once again, fantastic job!
512 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »