for Scar Tissue

8/22/2010 c9 10Strawberry Charlotte
Well... I have to say that this is easily one of the best Evangelion fanfictions that I've ever read. Beautiful characterisation, brilliantly written parts, and wonderful prose (although a few spelling mistakes and homonym troubles, nothing particularly jarring).

I do think that bringing in this other subplot might destabilise the thing though, because it was absolutely excellent with dealing with how Shinji and Asuka react to the events and how everything begins to change and either grow better or worse.

Though I do have to say that some kind of horrifying unstoppable eva/sin against god thing driven by a psycopathic nutbar appeals to me very much, too.

Keep up the good work!

~Belleria
8/11/2010 c9 Nimak
Wohoo! this story is alive!

Great chapter things are going to become more exciting now :P.

if you want a good song for inspiration try Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold. you won't be disappointed!
8/6/2010 c2 9AhumbleHalofan
Truly a wonderful story. Words would not do this justice.
8/4/2010 c9 Starfire99
I really liked the story when it was just dealing with the relationship between Asuka and Shinji. It seems a lot let appealing now that you're throwing in an entirely new plot.
8/3/2010 c9 5NefCanuck
Interesting, this chapter seems to have gone off in a completely new direction and I'm curious to see where it will lead.
8/3/2010 c9 44dennisud
I think Anno would be scared of you!

;-)
8/3/2010 c9 7Henry V
Damn. I LIKE this kid...

Proves just how F***ed up I am.

And the irony of ending this with the word Peace just brings tears of laughter to my eyes.

I admire your skills, and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Henry V
8/2/2010 c9 XliliumX
I was waiting for this chapter for months... it was worth it it think but ...ehh "the rusian", an OC I don't know lets see how it goes,no? (by the way.. why cant I leave an anonymous review? It's hard to remember my password each time one wants to leave a review).
8/2/2010 c9 chaplain4
M-hm, here comes The Charismatic Bad Guy - his "introduction" for readers isn't bad at all, but you still shouldn't fail in further developing of his storyline. And he's russian, which means I can easily help you with his brief phrases or markings inside the cockpit of his Eva if it is required- I use russian language in everyday life.

Can't say i'm impressed by Ritsuko and Misato. Ritsuko isn't just a bitch of a woman, she has her own tragedy and also deserves understanding - try including her own true feelings into fic to let readers see it.

Misato, even after Third Impact, is still Ritsuko's old friend and an officer with combat experience. Don't forget it, because in your fic sometimes she looks like OOC. Her "mother-like" side is brilliant, though.

And as always - perfect WAFF and self-beating parts. I haven't expected anything else.

Good luck with your studies and may the Force be with you ^_^
8/2/2010 c9 3phillyphil10
Whoo! I friggin' love The Russian. Sick sadistic bastard. I hope Shinji, Asuka, and Rei have to team up to take him down. Can't wait for the next chap.
6/15/2010 c2 7Canuck101
I just wanted to he your number 100 review, lol.

I do want to say that I am impressed how good this story is. For Evangelion fanfics I have three top favorites, which include Broken Home by Stupid Fast, Dark Kabbalah by inuzuka pau, and this story. I don't know, maybe i'm a sucker for suffering heroes. I think I enjoy these fics because I know that after all the suffering, there's a reward for staying true to the end. I look forward to your next update.
6/2/2010 c8 1Mimic xB
Simply Spectacular! one of the best works of fiction I've read on this site. so good in fact i had to create a profile just to tell you how good it was. they way you wrote it like a novel instead of the fanfic style was great. i look forward to many more chapters to come! so keep up the good work.
4/28/2010 c1 3phillyphil10
I assure you this is not just kissing ass.
That being said, this is the single best fanfic I've read so far. I can definitely tell you're in college. Also, I feel that it fit's Evangelion's dark theme and deep messages very well. While I don't necessarily think sh'ed rape him, unless maybe no one else in the world came back, I can't say tha I myself wouldn't have put that in there. It definitely leads into her beating the ever-loving shit out of him very well. I was looking for a fic like this. Glad i found it. Glad you wrote it.

P.S. She's in love with him. It's so painfully obvious in the show and in this fic.
4/25/2010 c8 5Greenfang
beautifully written chapter, I have enjoyed this fic right from the beginning, and it only gets better with each new installment!

I do hope so much that they'll find some kind of happiness after all this torment, though it won't be easy for them that's for sure!

Keep up the terrific work, I love this fic!

Ja.

Greenfang.
4/22/2010 c8 Malevolo
MAN! this is the best chapter now! Keep with the work, because is becoming better and better. And "they" coming back is fucking good!
515 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »