for Scar Tissue

8/28/2009 c2 marduk-report
this is a very good story. very true to the characters, it is well written and compelling, and i cant wait to read more :D

one thing though. youve got it rated K+, i really think that with the issues this story deals with, and with the actual plot points it should at the very least be rated teen.
8/28/2009 c2 The Immortal Firo
Another great chapter. Getting a view into Shinji's mind was very interesting and everybody seemed very in-character to me especially Shinji. A possible light at the end of the tunnel or not? Time will tell but i'm enjoying this so far.
8/27/2009 c1 8DrendeSalkash
wow, this was good. damn good. it was powerfully moving and i could feel the self loathing Asuka was feeling; the misguided anger that drove her towards her subsequent and violent outburst. id like to see more
8/27/2009 c1 44dennisud
Talk about starting from a bottomless pit!

Well, you've got your work cut out for you as I'd let Gendo do his thing to this Asuka bad as she is right now. And I HATE Asuka.

dennisud
8/27/2009 c1 1Hobbes221
Outstanding first chapter. I have to say that I love a good dark eva fic, and this looks to be a winner. Keep up the good work! (when you have the time)
8/27/2009 c1 The Immortal Firo
Amazingly dark and i loved every minute of it. OOC is in the eye of the beholder so i see things differently (hint: I'm a hopeless optimist lol) but that's why i like reading stories by people with different perspectives of End of Evangelion's ending. I enjoyed this fic and i give you writing power, PLEASE CONTINUE. It will be interesting to see how Asuka can earn forgiveness if that's even possible.
8/27/2009 c1 keyblade-03
Excellent job. Its really great to see a angst/dark/drama that is really well writen. Its been a long time since I've read a Evangelion fanfic and can't wait to see what happens next. Again your doing a awesome job starting off here so keep up the outstanding work. I really hope you find the time to update this really soon.

Keyblade
8/27/2009 c1 4FreckledBitches
Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/27/2009 c1 1Lateralus - Infinite Nightmare
Wow dude this is actually one of the most non-OOC Evangelion fics I've read in a while, The way you express Asuka's guilt and pain is perfectly done yet does not go against her character, And Shinji near the end of the fic was exactly what he should be, a physically and broken young man, who had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

The Only Problem I really see is that of your grammar, now while to does not deter me from the story. It does tend to become a MAJOR eyesore especially if it's too much...So think about either using Spell check or Hiring a Beta Reader
8/27/2009 c1 mstrchef117
Very Nice 1st chapter...Pretty dark. Well, quick question, how does Shinji masturbating to a comatose Asuka amount to rape? Or did I miss something?
8/27/2009 c1 SgtSmoothy
Good stuff, I like the different approach to a post Third Impact world.

A few spelling and grammatical errors, but those are easy to fix. I enjoyed your writing style as well, it has a certain flow that makes for easy reading.

But I'm interested to see where this will go, and eagerly await the next chapter XD
8/27/2009 c1 KinOnizuka
This story is so dark its brilliant. This seems like what really would happen post 3I. Cannot wait to read the next chapter.
8/27/2009 c1 mkuain
Quite good imo.. Though the way you ended it is just pure evil :D Will be waiting for the next chapter.. :3
8/27/2009 c1 Anon1223446
Very cool. This seems like it could happen. I cant wait to see how you turn this into a S/A fic. You had a few minor typos that slowed the pace of the story, but forget that, and start on the next chapter.
8/27/2009 c1 FeistyCaligula
I loved this first chapter, it's promising. Nice narrative and interesting plot. I agree with your interpretation of Asuka's character. Someone who knows when to describe things, and when to progress with dialogue. I'll be happy to read more.
496 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »