for Scar Tissue

6/4/2020 c13 12Gold Testament
Ritsuko and Misato would probably bust a gut if they found out.
5/14/2020 c9 12The Toa of Science Fiction
So far, the most cathartic fanfic I've ever read, perhaps most cathartic story at all.
4/21/2020 c22 dariofort
asuka pinchs Shinji si much because when de feels pain he knows it's real no?, like he said it, "I pinch myself to fell that is real"
4/19/2020 c23 Anonbody
Stellar work. I wanna know though, did the Croatian guy survive? Not many people know we even exist so I was surprised to see a Croat in the story lol.
3/24/2020 c4 FanficSurfer
Really neat how you show how messed-up the abused person's thought processes can be. This is a really thoughtful and introspective fic! Love the character work.
2/29/2020 c23 Codjumper
I'm serious when I say your story should get a fucking hardback printed version after revision man. As an big NGE otaku I stumbled over fanfiction a few years back and realized there is NGE fiction to read! In my mind I saw myself getting finally decent EOE conclusion and closure and move on, yet the more I read the more I was drawn in. I got recommendation for your Scar Tissue from Quora I was immediately interested in it from the description of it, this was roughly two years back when you didn't finished it yet, I read mostly finished stories but I did an exception with yours and I'm glad I found recommendation by Nelson Brown to this day. To continue I was really worried if story would not be concluded and when you published last chapter I had been really too busy to read back then but finally got to read it again from beginning to end and what a ride it was. Looking forward to an epilogue, hell if takes years for it to come I don't mind. BIG THANK YOU and all who supported you through ten years period.
1/26/2020 c22 Vivid
I'll just say one thing: Go over this story once again, fix all the grammar and spelling, some duplicated sections, and then, revel in the greatness you have achieved.

This is truly the only story worthy of being called a continuation of EoE. It contains more emotion than my entire life, and it made me give up writing, because I can not achieve your level. So yeah. Go fuck yourself, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
1/7/2020 c1 Guest
Is this the sequel of End of Evangelion? Wow...just wow... Great job..
1/3/2020 c17 Hmmm
Stockholm syndrome must suck, this story is so shitty to both characters. Frankly I don't know if I should keep reading this.
1/1/2020 c10 Bruh
Spell it out for me folk E
10/27/2019 c1 TwiZoney
I loved this fic.
7/3/2019 c1 dylan lopez
this is amazingly accurate
6/28/2019 c23 stupolevbear
The story is well written and very VERY interesting to read, good job
6/2/2019 c23 Glasrevin
5/3/2019 c2 Hehexd123
Haha crazy that you’d post chapter 2 a few hours after I asked. Anyways not bad kinda slow still but I get that ur only 2 chapters in keep it up
495 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »