for Why Dont You Get a Job?

8/24/2010 c29 3sage-kkm
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
8/21/2010 c29 angelnlove52
can we mention that ur beta SUX! i mean 3 weeks wtf is up w that?

i cant wait for b n e to seriously kiss and make up. i think some serious kissage is due!

like alwayz chick i love u like mad crazy! ur my ausi twinky and i cant wait til mar 2012 til i get to travel across the pond and europia! or is it eurasia? maybe ill b coming by way of hawaii-ooooh xotoc! eeeks. i better start packing.
7/17/2010 c28 angelnlove52
my dear gee... gee, what can i saay? i love u like mad hard and crazy!

im so glad thesae two finally worked it out and r happy once again. i soooo wanna crawl into that nest and take a nap... which movies we bringing?

is it sad ive never seen the princess bride? lol (ducks bc i can see ur face get red right b4 u yell "what?" )lol.

love u crazy!
5/5/2010 c27 acw1
look forward to more. hope she gets past his past.
3/23/2010 c24 acw1
2/24/2010 c23 lynntjax
We've missed you! Still lovin' the story, and I hope I get to catch the next chapter as soon as it hits! If you do get pulled, where will you post? A lot of my favorites have moved to The Writers Coffee Shop Library- I love it over there, you should think about it!
12/17/2009 c22 acw1
i LOVE IT, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT
11/18/2009 c20 acw1
great chapter.
11/11/2009 c19 acw1
glad they are both "in love". look forward to more.
11/10/2009 c19 angelnlove52
dont u shake ur fist at me u word stealing maker shiter uper! its on likre donkey kong... its on like a paper bag over ugly james and tanyas face wile a drunken escapade. thats right u hearfd me ur a bad mamajamma and will remain being so as long as u follow my advice yesterday. - clears throat and pre pares to sing- just keep writing, just keep writing writing writing thats what u do u write write thats what u do u write! lol did i give u at work giggles? thats rught at work while im at home- in bed comfy cozy. lol

cant wait for next chappy :)
11/4/2009 c18 acw1
good chapter
11/4/2009 c18 1cheekycharlie
ahha Awesome...I love Bella and Nates relationship its like shes the child even tho he is her little brother. Its cute.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »