for Day in the Life

2/11/2018 c11 1Tosiaki
Ah, stealth advertising for that other story eh. Though it definitely does make me wonder, so I'd definitely check it out! And it certainly does feel like there'll be quite some promising developments for our trio here that I'd look forward to in the later chapters, so...
9/30/2017 c12 2Stalking Fan
... okay when my OT3W is in effect the Arf/Zafira shall be my OTP. also i'm pretty sure that Zafira would have been traumatized like S&S. I mean logically their must have been some horny mistresses that weren't lesbians in their couple centuries lives. oh well.
9/30/2017 c9 Stalking Fan
beware the quiet librarians for they know how to calmly and precisely tear your argument to pieces. also don't EFF with my OT3W for two of them specialize in beam spam and the other specializes in barriers that he'll crush you in.
4/7/2015 c24 October Autumn
You know,I can understand why people dislike OCs and why there's a stigma towards them in general.
People come to a fanfic to read about characters you enjoy.
However fanfiction is also about exploring fiction universes and coming up with your own ideas on how a world functions.
(I personally think thats unfair and that people should judge based on how well they're written and not on the fact there OCs.)If they're poorly done or written,which,let's face it a majority of them are.
However when it's done right,I think that they can be enjoyable and interesting in their own right,even if the spotlights on them or if they're not a minor or background OC.
A lot of the stories I enjoy have really good OCS .
My #1 example is Hanely,a One Piece fanfic that has it take place from an OCs perspective.
However the author made her have depth,her own trials to overcome,her own mysteries to solve,her own unique personality. She's interesting in her own right. They actually made the effort to make me care about this character just as much as any of the Strawhats.
The author tried to make sure she came off as human.

The best part about it is that she feels like she is a part of that world.
She doesn't feel out of place and she fits right in the Strawhat crew.
I believe the main reason why there's a stigma towards OCs is because while there are fantastic OCs, the majority of writers half ass it and don't try.
They just slap whatever on the page and don't take the time to consider details,what their characters personality is,what their skills are,what their background is,what they like to do etc.
It might seem meaningless,but those combined with character development can really go a long way in fleshing out a major OC character or minor.
So,I completely disagree with you guys on the matter of OCs
3/25/2015 c48 Guest
When are you going to make a sequel?
9/24/2013 c1 Ickarium
I enjoyed this story a lot. I have to give you a great deal of kudos in that it made me laugh and smile quite often. The characters felt 'right', for the most part. Most of my issues with it are minor, and are more taste and style reasons: I'd have the writer(s) preferred pairing fewer people together, for instance. Even this, however, is just minor as you did a damn good job with all of the pairings involved.

I'm also happy to see a story where Yuuno is at a focus. So many people forget how well he did in Nanoha and As when he's allowed, such as (as mentioned in story) him blocking Vita's cartridge-based attack without flinching /while doing something else/.

Anyway. This was very well done. I don't know if there's any sequels to it, but I will definitely be looking.
11/16/2012 c13 4jgkitarel
And thus, Sora, Isamu and Alicia set their parents up for a wild ride in an alternate dimension.
11/16/2012 c5 jgkitarel
Awww...

You know, a lot of this actually reminds me of a pic I saw of a pregnant Nanoha with Vivio placing her ear to her Mama's abdomen with a look of wonder on her face. Considering where it was, not to mention the pic itself, it's NSFW, but it was still cute.

Still, good chapter. Considering I often had to be with more than one of my family members when they went in for a sonogram, you captured the fact that both Nanoha and Fate being awed by actually seeing their growing babies quite well.
8/26/2012 c1 56Theralion
As far as I can tell, Yuuno was succeeding at deflecting Vita's attacks because she wasn't attacking at her full strength (she didn't use Rocket Form or cartridges, and during the entire Jewel Seed Incident, she was forced to conserve her energy). Her attacks did, however, prevent him from teleporting the group out as he planned, forcing Nanoha to use Starlight Breaker on the barrier.

I also have to wonder what the precise tactical value of "defensive mages" would be, because most of the main characters seem to at least be self-sufficient in defensive magic.

Still, this chapter nicely marks the point at which this simple idea of pairing Fate and Yuuno with Nanoha and each other comes into its own as the basis of a compelling fanfic, by laying the groundwork for the story to come.
7/9/2012 c48 Tabasc0
Been ages since I saw this, but as good as I remembered
8/3/2011 c29 Savaris
...Woah.
8/3/2011 c23 Savaris
Epic proposals! I really want to see this in an animated format!

Though on their end, that wedding's going to be delayed on a definite note what with trouble starting to pick up again...
8/2/2011 c17 Savaris
Thankfully this chapter didn't make double over into a diabetic coma... actually it was kind of warm and fuzzy, like.

Though I guess one may get this outcome if one followed the series through thick n' thin...
8/2/2011 c13 Savaris
Nice! Would love to see canon storyline Nanoha and Fate's faces! I feel for Sora though, being saddled with an idiot brother... well, it's the mild, good kind of idiot...

...Couldn't someone make an OVA from this?
8/2/2011 c12 Savaris
Great chapter. More character developments here and there... and yeah, Yuuno really would have left if Nanoha would have been contented as it was which would have lead as to this fics canon route...
194 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »