for Impulsive Romance

8/3/2015 c6 lily
i love this story but i wish you would stick with one point of view preferably raven's all these point's of view's are kinda confusing :( i still love the plot though just a little confusing that's all thought you should know.
6/20/2014 c17 Mrs Ivashkov-Odinson-Northman
This story was really, really good. I wish it had a ending.
6/12/2014 c17 Guest
Update soon please
12/10/2013 c17 Luna N
you suck please finish combats hurt and i have them love you
12/10/2013 c16 Luna N
Yet again flibertygibit
12/10/2013 c15 Luna N
omyfucingod so romantic keep going
12/10/2013 c14 Luna N
What the fucking hell its so not Alexander but I love it he is a compleat fliberty gibbit look it up it means femail fool
12/10/2013 c13 Luna N
Say what? sanrg love it keep on writing.I ship Raven and Alexander but I am starting to like her and trevor aswel
12/9/2013 c9 Luna N
is soin love I wish in the book we could see his sid eof the story also that would rock
12/9/2013 c4 Luna N
O shiz
12/9/2013 c3 Luna N
O shiz trevor was right
12/9/2013 c1 Luna N
So romanitc add the combat boots hurt more than lofers i can do that now litarally
1/24/2011 c17 3JoSiEwEsTwIcK
Omg! U r such a great writer! U have to write another chapter NOW! Please please please! Its the best story ever! Keep up the good work :) xoxo
12/29/2010 c17 Natty96
Alexander no i know you deserved it but still and its an awesome story plz keep writing i luv it :o)
9/11/2010 c5 Dr.FeelGood's here
Nice chapter.A little action, but i would recommend that you use only one person's point of view of the scene because it gets a bit repetitive reading the same thing twice eventhough it's viewed from another person's eyes.Maybe it would have been better to use a third person and then describe everyone's thoughts and feelings. ^.^
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »