for The Lion's Star

12/3/2016 c2 2trekkifulron
I am amazed at how great this story is. I read the first part and was so excited about the second but since it has been so long between updates I'm not holding my breath for it to be finished.
5/19/2012 c2 Latte
Ok soy I know you haven't updated in 3 years but seriously update. It's one of the best HP fanfics I've read. Really. Do it.
5/5/2012 c2 2mspstar97
Um, well it's been 3 years, so I'm guessing that you probably won't be updating this. But, I'd just like to let you know that I really like this story. I think I like it more than the original one. I know that this is probably not a possibility, but if you do update, I'd be very grateful and happy.
4/12/2012 c1 Reviewer2
I've stumbled upon this story as well as "The Hollow's Child" and have read them both well into the night. Honestly I never review stories but you have completely captured me with not only the plot line but also your writing style. I realize that it has been over two years since you've updated the story but thought I should give my thoughts in it anyways and see if maybe one more review would inspire you to write again. I love the idea that Rose will be Regulus' tutor, it is not one I've seen before.
1/27/2012 c1 Foreign Language
I understand that sometimes real life needs so much attention that one just does not have time to write, that is completely normal and understandable. Also, it is quite healthy to have a real life :-).

So in contrast to the reviewer before me I hope that you are in excellent health and happy, and you are just spending less time on your computer for "nice" reasons and not problems or illnesses. I really enjoyed your story "The Hollow´s Child" (reviewed under a different name back then) and for that alone I am very grateful to you.

So should you at any point in your life decide that you may want to continue writing this fic I will be very happy, completely aside from that I wish you all the best either way though.

Have a nice weekend and regarding the a bit ill tempered review below just take it as a sign you write really good stories; I am sure that person did not mean anything bad by it and was just desperate for a continuation of the story because s/he is such a great fan.

And in case that person from the review reads this: I understand you are frustrated, we would all be happy if stories we love get updated. We should not forget, however, that autors are live human beings and I don´t know about you but I rather wish them to be as happy as they made us with their previous work than think of them as unhappy.

Life is too short for wishing people bad things.

Sorry if the review got too weird, but after an immensly horrible night and day I had today a tiny nice gesture from a stranger made me feel so incredibly much better. Sometimes the little things are what can give you back your faith in humanity.

Also, if a favour is given to you, pass one on to someone else, and if it is only a smile at someone you might not even know or some other small thing. It might not take you much time, but these things are what make the world a better place for everyone.
5/18/2011 c2 Milikania
You!

Have angered me to the point here I prayed to a god I don't believe in just so you would finish this fic. I absolutely loved A Hollow's Child but having an unfinished sequel really just depressed me.

So having said that, you better be dead or at least paralyzed and unable to type.
4/8/2011 c2 shine lots
Oh mis Guantes! This is sooo funny! Erosion and Liluna! Hahaha.
11/20/2010 c2 4chazzlehazzle
This is brilliant, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
1/18/2010 c2 Lewvelin
Hm,

I really don´t get why there aren´t more reviews... the story is great!
12/14/2009 c1 Anonyma
Hi,

I love this story! Will there ever be an update?

I also very much enjoyed "The Hollow´s Child" and the ideas behind it. Hopefully you will not abandone this story.

*leaves a jar of cookies behind*

Keep up the good work!
11/14/2009 c2 3Martini123
ew.but great story, cant wait for an update!
11/1/2009 c2 2Rosiline
nice twist!

can't wait to read more!
10/13/2009 c2 plbsgirl
This has been interesting and entertaining to this point. I suppose you're busy or something. I hope you choose to continue this story. I really like your style.
10/3/2009 c2 1ScarlettxTristan
That's really funny but weird what if James takes a liking to Lily Luna, owe there related or they could change the timeline...
8/31/2009 c2 HPHG
I read the Hollows Child and loved so I couldn't wait for the sequel and this dosen't dissapoint. This story seems really intresting and I can't wait to see where it's leading. You're an amazing writer, keep up the good work. Please update soon.
18 Page 1 2 Next »