for Roses Blooming

9/9/2018 c31 kvasconez
I totally cried the last chapters. Not once does any of her children say they loved Christine and Arabelle said she even hated her. As a mother I would hate that the love and sacrifice I gave was not appreciated or reciprocated. Anyone wanting a light E&C story be wary. It is about Erik and his kids with Christine serving as an indentured servant to Erik and her 2 brats,
9/9/2018 c22 kvasconez
Even Nadir gets more love and attention than Christine...very cruel to those of us who love Christine and are mothers ourselves!
9/9/2018 c20 kvasconez
Probably better for everyone but, poor pitiful, unloved Christine.
9/9/2018 c4 kvasconez
oh my god...he did not just say he could survive if he lost Christine, but not his daughter
9/9/2018 c14 kvasconez
I cannot take any more of the dismissing Christine. “she’s my best friend after daddy and you (Phantom)”. Moms take so much crap to be as unloved as she is. Should have gone with Raoul, and I never say that. But, in this story, she is marginalized,dismissed and discounted.
9/9/2018 c13 kvasconez
Has Arabelle ever told Christine she loved her.? It appears as though she is a third wheel...why doesn’t she go back to the stage? I really pity Christine in this story. A couple of whispered I love you while she is asleep should not be enough.
9/9/2018 c6 kvasconez
Too much...cameo of Dad with daughter. You are killing me and I feel so sad for Christine.
9/9/2018 c5 kvasconez
I feel sad for Christine. Erik spends all his time with his daughter. It appears you are hinting at problems with Christine. You describe her looking at Arabelle as fondly, not with love. If I were Christine, I might find someplace and someone who loved her and had room in his heart for her too.
9/9/2018 c3 kvasconez
Did they ever get married?
9/9/2018 c2 kvasconez
At last, Erik recognized that Christine existed when Arabelle was Around! Why doesn’t he remember that she almost died giving birth to his baby.
9/9/2018 c28 kvasconez
I enjoy your stories, but in those with Christine and Erik, she seems to be a minor character. Somehow, I cannot see her as a hands off mom. But, your stories make it seem like Arabelle replaced Christine as even mother to Charles? I am so pro Christine and am sad that she gets the short-shift in these stories.
7/6/2016 c3 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
How did Arabelle go from three to four years of age in one chapter?
7/6/2016 c2 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I love fluff with drama and twists mixed in.
2/4/2016 c1 abc
I know this story was written years ago, but still want to point out a mistake. A journey from Europe to North America never took so long, (the "Santa Maria" crossed the Atlanic Ocean in 34 days), the very fast steam ships of the Cunard line managed the distance in record time - eleven days, even the "Savannah's" voyage - the first partially steam-powered ship to cross the Atlantic (in 1819!) - took no longer than 26 days. And late 19th-century sailing ships were technically very advanced, they could sail in record time, which shortened the time for an Atlanic crossing to approximately two weeks. (Strangely enough, most writers tend to underestimate the technical developments during the 19th century which literally changed the world - far more than internet and mobile phones. To 19th-century travellers, the limiting factor was money, not the means of transportation.) Sorry for rambling about this...
7/15/2015 c7 Guest
Wait what!? Erik is gonna die?!
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »