for Whiplash

7/22/2019 c14 somersault-j
So, after having read 'Demons I Get' some time ago, it was time for this sequel AND HELLO, I LOVED IT! Ohhhhhhh my god. All the hurt and sick Dean. Sam patching him up, caring for him. Bobby turning up. This was absolutely enjoyable! The end was heartbreaking. THANK YOU 3
12/3/2015 c14 4sunshine102897
Wowza. Another great story. English as a second language or not, you seriously kick ass with the story writing. You have the angst spot on, hitting me where it hurts twice in a row. Ouchie. Thank goodness I found this sequel. I love love loved it. Poor Dean, man. That back injury and its patch up were making me cringe and shiver. Way to go on the extreme ending may have killed me a bit. Dont get me wrong, I'm glad Dean was kinda over it, but the pre hell Dean and Sam bro mos make me kinda teary. It was a perfect ending though. Thanks for writing this!
9/25/2014 c14 2pipinheart
A really great piece, loved it!
11/7/2011 c1 slystir
I've been really pumped to read this story since finishing the first one a few days ago. I'm so glad to have time to. Thank you for posting this sequel.

Oh and just to be a picky brat I gotta let you know that when you say century (which is 100 years) I'm pretty sure you want decade (which is 10 years). I'm off to chapter 2.
12/25/2010 c14 10Zinfer
Awesome story! I really loved how u focused more on the personal relationships and emotions than simply torturing one of them. I'm a big hurt/comfort fan and must say that it's the comfort and healing that really gets me. Grat story, I'm totally subscribing u now
12/18/2010 c14 Vee-sama
AWESOME story! Read the first part years ago, reread that one some weeks ago and found this gem! Loved it! Keep writing, don't care so much about what your readers think, if you love writing and sharing your stories then keep em coming! If any future story you write are anything near as great as this one then I'm positive you will have a bunch of happy readers! I'm going to check out the rest of your stories now!
9/18/2010 c7 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I've reached the middle of the story, but it's off to bed for me. Excellent story so far; very intense. And Sam's self-doubt really tugged on my heartstrings. Can't wait to read the rest when I'm more awake! :D
9/18/2010 c1 Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy reading this sequel. Nice job of *hooking* the reader from the introduction of the story. Thanks for sharing your work :D
4/14/2010 c14 LittleLurker
Honestly, I have no idea why you kept bashing yourself over and over throughout this story. Hell, it's very, very good! You managed to keep all three of them (Dean, Sam, and Bobby) in character - even through the emo-like parts and your style is very enjoyable, too.

Okay, maybe it's not flawless, there are some small spelling errors a/o slightly strange grammer, some wording issues, but overall I'd say it's very good. So, just keep writing. I sure as hell enjoyed this story and will be back to read some more of yours.

Cheers, D.
1/16/2010 c14 impalette
GREAT last chapter, it's a wonderful ending for this story!

I'm sorry it took me so long to review, I'm feeling so bad. But better late than never.

I don't understand why you are feeling so bad about your writing!Your stories are the ones which I enjoy reading the most! You are so much into the characters and you understand to describe one little moment or a felling so much in detail, (but never boring of course), everything seems so realistic!

Don't worry, I think there are so many people like me who sometimes just don't know the right words to write a review which is enough for your wonderful work... but I really really really want you to keep going and charing, please!
1/9/2010 c14 20Rosetta Brunestud
I liked it ^^

I didn't know there where a sequel from Demons I Get and was really cool to find ou =DD

Kisses and see ya next, for sure

Rosetta
12/26/2009 c14 JW
Oh it censored me and makes it look as if I was calling you names. What I was trying to say is don't be down on yourself. Tried to use the word 'hard' but it seems if you follow it with 'on yourself' the censor gets confused :)

JW x
12/26/2009 c14 JW
Hi I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your writing. I'm sorry you are so hard on your self as I think you have a genuine talent that brings so much pleasure to so many. At this time of year people get so preoccupied I'm sure you haven't lost any readers and that they will return to you. I wish I could write so well in my native language let alone a second one.

Thanks for the stories and keep your head high

JWxx
12/18/2009 c14 okedoke
I liked your story and I admire you for having the courage to write and put it out there for others to critise. I only read stories that are finished, short memory!So please keep going. Have a Merry Christmas.

okedoke (from Canada)
12/13/2009 c14 7kstar
Nice job. The real question is do you want to write? If you want to write then post your stories. The more you write the better you get. You have to decide you will believe in yourself or not.

Don't compare yourself to others, that's what makes us go crazy. Just try to do the best you can.

Enjoyable story and I liked what you did with it. I'm glad that Dean didn't talk with her. She might have been the one to say something but I don't believe he would have talked to her.

When something really awful happens and you've kept it a secret, there comes a time that if you start talking the floodgates would open up and you might find yourself unable to stop talking. So Dean's reaction was very believable.

It's the little details that makes this story worth reading.

Enjoyed it, and hope to see you posting another story soon.

Also hope you will stop bashing yourself. BELIEVE
169 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »