for Whiplash

9/6/2009 c2 38Marlowe97
Hi again

Oh, I loved the "demented dwarf"!

So, you left a lot of questions. Why is Joe dead? What does he want? Who is Sam going to call?

I have a suspcion about Joe, though I have been wrong so bad last time that I Won't tell it. I also have a suspicion considering Sam, but that is probably easy, since the fic is set in season 3 ;-)

But what the ghost wants... hm, revenge? Or just plain fun? Or... I don't know, probably not apologising to Dean I guess...

Let's see what you're going to do to Dean now. See ya

Marlowe
9/6/2009 c2 7petey L
hey thank for the update. im loving this story so far. its just as good as the last one =)
9/3/2009 c1 ukfan101
hmm things aren't exactly going to Dean's plan...though I like his idea of rescuing the damsel in distress thought! lol...looking forward to more
9/2/2009 c1 impalette
OMG! you simply have to go on ! I've been waiting so long for you to continue this story, because I really hoped you would be working on that. I really loved 'demons I get',it took me a couple of nights to read it but it was just worth it. This is a great chapter, the last 3 sentences made me stop breathing. Can't wait for more chapters so PLEASE keep on going !

I'm looking foreward to hear from you soon :)

(sorry for my bad English)
9/1/2009 c1 cantspell
hi.i just want to say that it's cool that your doing a part 2 to the story. i like the story that you've wrote so far,please write more. thank you...write on...
8/30/2009 c1 SimplyOut
I totally root for this story :D Sounds good and promising already!
8/30/2009 c1 zuimar
I really loved your first story "Demons I get", so I was really thrilled to read that you were planning to write a sequel. This first chapter was really good, I'm completely hooked already. Pretty impressive how you've managed to write a cliffhanger at the end of the very first chapter!
8/30/2009 c1 sosori
yeah you definitely have to continue this story, I really loved the first one "demon I get" and now Dean's life is in danger again can't wait to see what's gonna happen next, so keep going... thanks
8/29/2009 c1 petey L
hey i basically read the first story to this is one shot earlier today. i absolutly loved it. i've read this story and would really like to see where you would take this story. so, plz plz plz continue

-Laura
8/29/2009 c1 Kimber1961
This has the beginning of the really good story! I loved "Demons", and I'm sure I'll love this, too! Please continue!
8/29/2009 c1 masondixon
I will tell you that I feel your writing has just progressed so much since your first story was written. You have been able to add depth to your plots and take away what may have been a little shallow. Reading this sequel shows the improvement all by itself. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Thank You.
8/29/2009 c1 badaiwind
Oh...no.

You have learnt the evil way. :D

Need more, :p
8/29/2009 c1 14OcherMe
Hey you! I didn't know you were already ready to post a new story. I love it so far! I'm terribly sorry I never replied to your last message. The last week has been crazy with coming back to school and starting up all my college classes again. And I haven't gotten my new computer yet, but it should be coming sometime this week...so if you still want a beta, I would love to still help you out. If you still want me of course :) Also! I am definitely from Montana. Weird, right? So, if you need any help at all with anything to do with Montana, I would love to help you out! I think its crazy that you chose Montana. Woah :p Well, anyways. Just let me know if you still want me to beta for you. I definitely wont be offended if you don't, so don't worry. I'll keep reading and reviewing no matter what! This story looks very intriguing. I cannot wait to read more! :)
8/29/2009 c1 apieceofcake
More please :-)
8/29/2009 c1 38Marlowe97
What a surprise. I just finished with "People I get" a few nights ago and now a sequel - yeh!

the start is promising, your style is good, any mistakes are forgivable up to now (says me who is not a native speaker anyway ;-) ).

So yes please - go on.