for Whiplash

12/13/2009 c12 A fan
Really good and exciting. I wish they made this into a episode. It is a lot better than most of the other fanfics. Again extend is a verb the noun is extent. Century is 100 years decade is 10. Nice job!
12/13/2009 c14 ukfan101
I hope you do post your other stories..I always enjoy them. I loved this line "“Didn’t say I expect you to watch me die, Sam. But I expect you to let me live, as long as I still can.” has to be one of my favorite lines of yours in all your stories...I could really see Dean saying that...great job with this story...
12/13/2009 c14 zuimar
Thank you so much for yet another terrific fic! I was always looking forward to your updates for this story, so don't even think about NOT posting your other fics!

I re-read Demons I get, so I remembered Janie. I just love Sam being so protective of his brother to go and look up the people who did this to his brother all those years ago.

You really are one of the most talented writers on the SPN-board, so you'd better start posting your new fics sooner than later!
12/13/2009 c14 38Marlowe97
Oh, congratulations. You finished it and I'm glad for it, because I hate it to be sucked into a story and than left hanging because the author got scared halfway through.

It *was* a bit emo, but it being set in s3... well, that just figures. I don't think it was overly so. And the subject just begs for emotions, so don't beat yourself up about it.

I had fun reading, and I'll definitely read the next story of you - in fact I'll put you on alert since I tend to get sucked into so many stories I sometimes forget older ones.

I wish you a nice 24th too, just in case RL keeps me away from the screen for longer than I want. Last week had me in serious withdrawel...

So, thank you for posting and one thing I might add: don't sell yourself short. Your writing is pretty good, not perfect but if you really want to find every mistake (the buggers tend to vanish whenever you read the story - and turn up somewhere else. I know, I've seen them move!), just find yourself a beta-reader. I should do so too, since I'm in the same boat as you are.

See ya around.

Marlowe
12/13/2009 c14 70dreamlitnight
I thought it was a great wrap-up. I like that Sam punched the one guy and probably should have punched the woman too. hehe. Poor Dean trying to just put it behind him and move on. That does seem like his character. I thought you did a good job portraying them true to character, they do tend to do emo, just not too often. So I have really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with us and hanging in there to finish. I get really sad when stories are left without an end. ;0)
12/12/2009 c14 CAB60
You're story was great, all of it. Definitely don't worry about posting others. It's a hectic time of year and people just get behind.
12/12/2009 c14 143PADavis
Congrats on finishing the story! And it might have been a bit over the top emo wise, but having just re-watched A Very Supernatural Christmas I was reminded that a lot of those episodes were very emotional. I liked the way you handled the non meeting with Janie too, and had Sam's research and meeting them off scene as it were.

I'm looking forward to you posting again.

Phoebe
12/12/2009 c14 111deangirl1
I didn't think it was too emo - I liked what Dean said about Sam letting him live - and I liked Sam's determination to make sure Dean would be able to look back...

And don't rule out the season for people not being around much to read...

I for one will look forward to your next story... and no one EVER holds the a/ns against you!
12/12/2009 c14 S
I really wanted Dean to talk to Jeanie! But for the rest, this story was absolutely awesome. I liked the way you managed to conect what happened back then and what's happening now in the boys' lives, and how the deal with it.It was very realistic and it's amazingly well written, I could never guess English isn't your native language. I like your stories a lot,and I hope you post the new ones soon!
12/12/2009 c14 apieceofcake
Have enjoyed, thank you!
12/12/2009 c14 15VooDoo Doll13
*hugs*

Don't worry, sweetie. I'll still be here waiting for your next story. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long... ;)

Honestly, sweetie, you did an amazing job. I am glad they had a chick-flick moment, they needed it. Damn John and his bottling up of emotions...set a terrible example for his boys in that regard. What good does it do to be so rigid and unbending that you end up breaking when life throws you a curve ball? No good what so ever. And damn it all to hell, but Dean is so beautiful broken...

I think you are an amazing writer. Don't let anyone, most espcially not yourself, take that away from you. I look forward to your next masterpiece, my dear. As always, if you need me, I'll be here. Now go keep being brilliant!

*hugs*

Midnite
12/12/2009 c14 masondixon
Liked the story and thought the last chapter was very strong. I am glad Dean said what he did to Sam and that Sam made Dean understand that he would still try to figure out a way to save him. Dean wants to live the time he has left and he wants to live it with Sam. You did a good job here and I enjoyed the story. Look forward to more stories from yo in the future. Thank You and have a good holiday.
12/12/2009 c14 39Colby's girl
Great story. Don't stop writting, you're doing a great job. Posting takes courage. I've enjoyed your stories in the past and hope to enjoy more in the future.
12/11/2009 c4 A fan
Again, really really good. I would love to see this as a episode. I love hurt Dean episodes and stories. Just so you know instead of extend it should be extent. Awesome really! Keep writing.
12/11/2009 c13 143PADavis
Great chapter - can't believe how late I am reading it, though. Glad they found the dog, and I liked the descriptions of Dean going in and out of awareness. Sighs.

So where's the next chapter?

Phoebe