for Inspector Auror

12/10/2019 c2 Guest
So it's a vampire covering killing a woman through blood sucking. Straightforward.
3/15/2019 c8 2Astrido
Fantastic story, i really love it.
cheers
Maya
3/13/2019 c8 26Fi Suki Saki
That was interesting...
It's might be the first time I read crossover fic where Canon main character die and the other Canon kill them. And also an Actual Bashing as well. I rarely encounter any bashing character HP in any HP Crossover.
That was really new experience.
11/16/2018 c8 tamashiyuki
Very good!
7/20/2018 c2 4BubbleBellarina
I agree! those Americanized names are just...nightmares... holly hell!
7/20/2018 c1 BubbleBellarina
just, amazing!
4/26/2018 c8 James Birdsong
Cool fic
2/6/2018 c3 57Velgamidragon
I'm a bit confused. Since Conan's always hiding behind Kogoro or around objects, how could Harry be seeing Conan's mouth move and performing the deduction?
10/23/2017 c3 Seyuuu
I always find it weird that somehow nobody notices Conan going in and out from behind kogoro... I guess its because No one expects Conan to be behind all that. It also does annoy me that Kogoro acually acts like he nows what hes doing before going to sleep and after...
8/22/2017 c8 12sakura240
kura: hmmmm, this was quite interesting. as I was reading, immediately I knew this would end at a point where I'd be a bit more baffled than pleased. not to say that this story was bad. it was, as I've said, interesting. and everybody has their opinions on the canon pairings in harry potter. while I do still like harryginny, I also enjoy stories where it doesn't include it whether they broke off in heartbreak or not. admittedly, i was shocked when harry found ginny murdered. i didnt think a weasley would get killed in this story but it did make things move forward...as sad as it is for me. what got me surprised was more in hermione though. I feel like...hermione wouldn't be a killer. not intentionally and because she doesn't feel like it morally. I don't know what she would've done but this doesn't quite feel right. other than that, I still enjoyed the story. especially shinichi's take on harry and vice versa. I felt their interaction was written well and that was the highlight for me in this story. despite the things that didn't appeal to me, I still enjoyed this and thank you for the interesting read!
7/28/2017 c8 5N Umbra
I love this storyit's amazing!
3/12/2017 c5 3Tropicalnight
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BINGO!
This is exactly what i needed for today. Some Ginny kills! I already feel like i'm on air! HATE TAT BITCH!
1/26/2017 c1 Guest
Takagi is about 26 years old because he is 2 years younger than Satou, and Satou is 28 years old.
8/17/2016 c8 1Riddle-Snape
well what to tell about it... I like all but end... Harry, like real HP from books, would not be just "meh, she fuck like there is no tomorrow"... just biiiiiiig OOC in the end... I thought it would be Hermione... she is NOT that ignorant of feelings... but she just killed her, it was like big red dot on her forhead when you wrote that she just look at Weasleys... ending is dissapointment, really, it was good till 7 chap... I read better fics... meh
7/25/2016 c8 67019289
Please, please, please update SOON!
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »