for Go Ask Alice

1/18/2015 c15 2JulieMalfoyZabini
What the bloody hell is a Jabberwocky? And what's with the cliffie! Again...(Shakes head) By the way, I love the chapter! Curious as to what a Jabberwocky is...and How to get Ginny back to normal...and what Narcissa and Hatter have to do with each other!

Too many questions that won't be answered...(sighs)

8/3/2014 c14 BlackRose851
great!
8/2/2014 c14 JulieMalfoyZabini
How can you be at a creative block with this story! That's the most surprising thing on this planet! I loved the chapter though, mind you not the cliffie at the end. I mean really, I don't think you leave your chapters with no cliffies (except for the one chapter story and of course Songs of a Rainy Day...)... But anywho, I'm curious as to how Narcissa knows Hatter and who the Red King is. I'm so excited! :D

7/30/2014 c13 blood princess
Please write a sequel
7/25/2014 c13 blood princess
Would you please please please write more chapters please please?!
11/20/2013 c13 JulieMalfoyZabini
What the - I mean, damn it Nikki! (grumbles) You should have not left that cliffie, now I'm going - wait you updated Water Boy. Kay never mind (shakes head). I need to get more sleep...(sigh) I loved the chapter! And now I'm curious as to who took over Ginny AND who will take over Alice and Luna (grin)

5/30/2013 c12 JulieMalfoyZabini
(sighs) I swear Nikki. You keep making cliffies like this you're going to have to do better with the updating game. (mutters) Another cliffie (sighs) I swear I'm going to go insane then mad Hatter (shakes head) And I think I just ate a bad burger (frowns) Anyway, I love the chapter! Now I definitely can't wait for the next one cause of the non-cliffieness...

8/31/2012 c11 BlackRose851
great chapter!
8/31/2012 c11 JulieMalfoyZabini
(grins) I agree, it is Alice's fault! Shame on you Alice! Shame! I love the chapter by the way Nikki! :D Just don't like being sick (sighs) But still love the chapter! And you made a cliffie! (scowls) You and your cliffies...(grumbles)

UPdate please! :D:)

8/24/2012 c10 Guest
Aren't u goi g 2 rite m4-f
7/22/2012 c10 JulieMalfoyZabini
Haha Hatter was hilarious! Especially when he kept on calling Ginny 'Alice'! That was funny, and how he wasn't even listening to Ginny correct him! That's just funny! I loved the chapter! And look! No cliffie! :D YAY!

7/21/2012 c10 BlackRose851
very cute! i love it cant wait for more! yay hatter!
5/26/2012 c9 JulieMalfoyZabini
(scowls) You and your cliffies...(mumbles) But I love the chapter! I'm now curious to see as to whether Draco and Ginny actually made it or not...(sighs)

4/27/2012 c8 JulieMalfoyZabini
Awww! Draco is so adorable in this chapter! Especially standing up for Ginny! (grins) I love the chapter Nikki! And look! No cliffie! :D

3/30/2012 c7 Ezriella
dun dun dunnnn :) cant wait for more
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »