FanFiction.Net
for Spirit Bound: Redemption

8/31/2009 c1 1Morg-Nicole
you don't know how much ily right now writing this!
8/31/2009 c1 Marina Del Pilar
oh THANK you!

I am so glad you started another story! I loved Blood Promise and your story is awesome! As always you got me hooked!
8/31/2009 c1 11Mmsimpy09
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next one. ;)

I really don't like people who have to point out flaws. Maybe they have to talk crap because they can't write at all. :)
8/31/2009 c1 7Annika Taylor
Have I ever told you that you are amazing? Cuz I think you are. :)

Update soon!
8/31/2009 c1 1Schemering
Wow. I've been waiting for this since I finished Blood Promise on Saturday(I would've finished sooner but I needed sleep, went to school, and had to do homework.). I have two questions. What did you think of Blood Promise? Which is your favorite book in the series? I can't wait for May 18th, 2010! Update soon and awesome work!

Congrats on your incredible talent as always, Steffy! =D
8/31/2009 c1 9Little-dhamphir
Good story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Now, i'm not going to say anything about Blood Promise because that would not be fair to anyone reading this commen. The next comment will be longer, and more detailed. Dont worry about the detail part either. Promise you that its just friendly advice.
8/31/2009 c1 2Little Miss Evil
Hey, rockin story. I wanted to write one to, but u beat me too it:) Great job!But just a few hints(not critisism):Russian last names change according to gender (ex. a man- Petrov, a woman- Ivanova etc. Richelle Mead made the same mistake so i thought i should let you know. Oh, and one more thing: ad some punctuation marks, shorten sentences, no effence, but the sentences don't have any pause, almost, as if someone is choking while telling this or really high on caffeine:)
8/31/2009 c1 21DazzleMe1901
cant wait for more
8/31/2009 c1 What story will I fall into
Wow, that was good! Well I thought it was. And I think you are the first person to have a fanfic about the next book. Well, that I have seen.
8/31/2009 c1 puppylove216
I loved Blood promise I like this idea of Rose being trained by Janine
8/31/2009 c1 3AColdAndBrokenHallelujah
I love it! I need a good Spirit Bound fanfic to last till May :D
8/31/2009 c1 2captainkatieb
Awesome.

Well done for having an idea so soon after Blood Promise!

Really liking the first chapter, can't wait to see how you progress the story.

~Katie
8/31/2009 c1 9Kame-Fey
WOW! I read Blood Promise when it came out and couldn't put it down! It was a great book!

I can't wait to see how this story goes! It'll help fill the void until 2010 :]