for On Plum Island

4/26/2016 c1 6Biyo94
I read this story on another site. Very nicely written. I enjoyed it.
4/3/2010 c1 5Samhains
I remember reading this once, and for some reason I forgot to review. Forgive me.

Anyway: I absolute enjoyed this story. Very interesting storyline.

This is what I'd like to call true humor. Most authors DON'T know how to use it. But you... different. I'd love to view more of your work to this fandom.

And I know how annoying New England accents truly are. I'd like to stab my Bostonite friends who don't pronounce their 'r's. But, as I said before, I'd enjoy to see more of your work onto this fandom.

-Alyssa
10/28/2009 c1 13MajorBachman
Now THAT was funny! Are there any more stories where this one came from? Sure hope so!
8/31/2009 c1 Green Jewels
*deep breath, in preparation to step completely out of character*

S Q U E E E E E E E E E ! ! ! ! ! ! !

*immediately reverts to typical ultra-reserved, enigmatic self*

RD - Thrilled to see you here, love. Ecstatic, in fact. The instant I read the name 'Norman Thayer,' I recalled reading this in days of old. What a time machine! Splendid, my dear. Scrumptious, delectable, and oh so nostalgic!

Love On Golden Pond. And you know my deep and abiding attraction to our Good Doctor. A perfect match for a crossover.

Jewel, delightedly *big kiss*

PS - On a related matter, I seem to recall a promise, as yet unfulfilled, regarding a story in which a certain sage uncle appears. Still waiting. Hint, hint.

Oh yes, and perhaps a revisit to a certain cabin in the woods, hmm? Bear traps can lead to such fun. ;o)