for Out of the console

12/2/2017 c6 5MarioYoshiZW
ONG I LOVE THIS STORY! Continue it Pleeeeeaaase!
10/20/2016 c1 SortingHat
Where's the nearest police constable when you need him?
10/20/2016 c4 SortingHat
Everything in the story surprised me...NOT! It was quite predictable actually including the password and house.

What author does not just stick to script fics? You could actually be sued for copyright theft for ripping straight from the book! I hope you have a good lawyer and not the crappy one you use when you get nicked for drugs and going for a ride to the station.
10/20/2016 c3 SortingHat
Glad the drugs are at least effecting your typing skills and not your driving skills. :) Stay off the road!
10/20/2016 c2 SortingHat
Oh Noeio!
10/20/2016 c1 SortingHat
It's a him Mario!
4/29/2014 c6 Shinichi and Conan Daisuki
Uh oh! Don't mind hearing his tongue do the funny cute sound which make the students laugh, especially when he swallows a tree and rekeases an egg with it inside! xDDDDDD
3/22/2013 c5 Guest
Dude you kinda failed with bowser. He may be evil, but he would never kill his own minions.
3/22/2013 c2 Guest
I'm thinking now, SHI-.
1/3/2012 c3 moo
yoshi's dead!:(
1/2/2012 c2 31NRG99
"Is there any time when you stop eating?" Hermione asked; stunned.

"Yeah," said Ron "when I'm sleeping."

"It's-a me again, Mario!"

those sre my favorite lines.

this reely funny keepm on riting

-AWSM

Barry Trotter, Your Favorite Martian and Kit fisto are the essentials of life.
5/19/2011 c5 Leafpool
toodal-pip? LOL
5/19/2011 c4 Leafpool
YAH PEACHY AT HOGWARTS
5/19/2011 c2 Leafpool
Harry is so dumb:

After Harry had left Mario packed the gold and red ties as he was told then saw that there was enough room for him in the trunk he checked the door, wrote not on a sticky pad and stuck it on the door, clambered into the suitcase and silently shut it. Harry returned soon after, and grinned as he read the note on the door, it said: Gone to terrorise Dudley outside in the back garden, hope to see you again. Thinking no more about the matter...

Cracked up, especially when Luigi came! Write more or I KILL YOU! Kidding
5/19/2011 c1 Leafpool
I like this! I like anything that has anything to do with harry potter and Mario LOL
22 Page 1 2 Next »