for Harry Potter and the Right of Justice

9/8 c54 Ashbutcher1984
I know you finished this years ago, but I just wanted to thank you for letting me live in your version of the magical world, even if it was only for a little while. Well done and thank you!
7/3/2018 c54 5HarryPotterFangirl85
Completely loved this story and could definitely picture this being the actual storyline between DH and the epilogue.

I would totally love another sequel that included them having kids and one that follows the epilogue from the story prior to this one when Harry becomes the headmaster.
7/29/2017 c12 Guest
Gumboil's past is quite inconsistent. He was said to be a half blood in previous chapters and now said to be a muggleborn in this one. And it has been already established that he was ex- hit wizard who faced rough time during war. Why keep repeating the same here again?
9/22/2016 c6 Anonymous
Why the fuck does Hermione keep saying 'language Ronald'?
9/16/2015 c28 Royal loan
Do you need a short or long-term credit to make a big project ? Do you need loan to buy your home ? Contact s today via email: For more info.
2/5/2015 c3 Dorvell
I love the way Harry stood up to Molly and set her straight! Nice reverse of roles, so to speak. If JKR had written a Post-War Potter Series and this little surprise (for lack of a better word) was included, I could totally see it playing out like this.
7/22/2013 c54 Guest
An absolute joy to read!
4/18/2013 c32 Guest
JAM,
Thanks for letting us check in on Granny and all those in Rook Holler. As much as I loved the idea of Fiona coming to England, I was sad that she thought/knew she wouldn't see her Granny again. The rest was a lovely read. Watching Fiona and Seamus fall in love is very sweet. I must go on.
4/18/2013 c31 FriendofMolly
JAM,
I am loving this story. This chapter was especially fun. I wish it could never end, but the Holidays are nearly done and it will be back to work and fighting ELF. I'm not looking forward to it, as Grumblebutt is beginning to creep me out. You need to wonder why he is so fervent when it comes to erasing Pureblood policies. Sometimes I think he'd like to erase most Purebloods. His adoration of Hermione is getting stranger and stranger. The man is mental.
4/17/2013 c30 FriendofMolly
JAM,
It was a perfect start to Christmas. I loved every Yule second of it. I thank you for the "Fwying with Teddy" portion. We'll look back and remember the lighthearted time in the sky with the 'boods' and smile. It was incredibly sweet. I think Tonks and Remus were there with them. And the evening introducing Ron and Hermione to Ginny's new wand was great! That is an awesome wand. What other surprises await. I'll go see!
4/17/2013 c29 FriendofMolly
JAM,
A lovely chapter. I always enjoy the more personal chapters. It is all about family. I realize that Kingsley didn't mean to go so far with his prank. Other than how dangerous it was, you have to admit it was clever. Well of course you will. you wrote it. Ron and Hermione are in for a bit of a shock. It's not surprising that they share a Bond. Their love was forged in the fire of war. On to the next.
4/15/2013 c28 FriendofMolly
JAM,
You have equaled the beauty of Harry and Ginny's wedding for Ron and Hermione. How sweet and wonderful for Ron to sing the special song for his Bride. that he spent so much time having Onie coach him, only shows just how much he loves her. I actually thought he might be taking dancing lessons from Fleur. That's another story. I would have to go back to Harry and Ginny's wedding to see if they glowed blue. It seemed to me they were golden. So I believe we have seen a Bond between Hermione and Ron. It won't be to the extent of Harry and Ginny, but it will be another link for them.
4/15/2013 c27 FriendofMolly
JAM,
This chapter was just so funny. It was brilliant that Harry had the Hermione quiz. Ron certainly showed that he knows his future wife. It would be great if that becomes a Potter/Weasley tradition for the Stag party. Only Big Red would accidentally hex his lips off. That must have hurt! This was such a joyous chapter. Like Harry and
Ginny, Ron and Hermione have certainly earned their happiness. I must go on.
4/14/2013 c26 FriendofMolly
JAM,
I really enjoyed this aftermath chapter. I know as much as Kingsley wanted to sack Gumboil, he had to be fair. At some point Harry is going to have to tell Kingsley all. I did like that you had Molly open up about how she and Arthur fell in love. There is so much backstory we haven't heard. I did find it interesting that they call Dean a halfblood, as the books portrayed him as muggleborn, though JK has mysteriously mentioned that Deans real father was a wizard. I look now to the next.
4/14/2013 c25 FriendofMolly
JAM,
A disaster from top to bottom. The Ape-arition bombs would have been great if they had A) Lasted the intended 90 minutes, B) The Munchkins had chosen a much less damaging location. The combination of Dragon dung and in the greenhouse, it was not the wisest of choices, no matter how deserving those Puffs were. But not even dung covered apes could compete in the horrible idea category with Gumboils decision to hold a rally of English wizards in an Irish pub. Then he had to add to his idiocy by mentioning that he thought the Irish should ante up to help the Ministry get healthy. That cretin should have taken the gun blast. He had to have the audacity to demand the Irish be arrested to cover his butt? He should be spend some time in a cell, at the very least be fired. What a mess!
511 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »