FanFiction.Net
for The Girl Who Loved

5/6 c6 49Polydicta
I prefer the steamy scene. (just sayin')
11/9/2023 c1 Guest
This is Justina another homo stupidity. Gender bender homo stupidity
8/26/2023 c7 phosphophillite49
Oh I'm just stupid
8/26/2023 c7 phosphophillite49
Usagi ? ...
5/4/2023 c18 OneBlindMouse
Still the absolute best HP/SM crossover!
Wish there was more from your quill!
3/14/2023 c12 7Light Lord Cybergate
It's very difficult to decide at times who is more evil. Dumbledore or Tom but my vote here is Dumbledore.
There is evil like Voldemort... And then there is most evil like Dumblemort. He is without a doubt the worst type of evil scum that could possibly exist.

Rarely would I condone the complete slow and very painful destruction of someone... But for Dumbledore I'd glady make an exception.
3/13/2023 c10 Light Lord Cybergate
Snape? Why did she have to choose that name?
Practically any name besides Snape would have been better as you can bet Snape (or Dumbles) will use this to gain some sort of claim on her. The wizengamot is stupid enough to believe Harry is already married to Snape especially if Dumbles claims it.
This is going to come back to bite her in the ass.
2/23/2023 c18 Arturia LeFay
even after a thousand years Minako will always be Minako.
1/10/2023 c11 TheAssassinofIce
... MASTER YODA?!
10/30/2022 c18 Kmg27
too soon, ended entirely to soon...
8/19/2022 c8 cowchoas
i want to see snape get blast so hard he is sent flying all the way to the curse spring of drowning somethng that make his life more suffering
2/26/2022 c18 Darksilver Reaper
This story and it's sequel are so God damn Horny and I LOVE IT! Thank you for this glorious story.
10/11/2021 c1 Homarid
I haven't read about Ranma before, and the male/female water thing is really weird. Also Dumbledore is a ridiculous caricature. I'm not sure this story is for me but I'll try another chapter.
9/20/2021 c18 5hunter81095
That's reread number 6! God I love this story. Onto the sequel!
9/15/2021 c5 Sterling-Ag
I love how you mix action and humor!
389 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »