for Potter's Daughters & the Time Vortex

1/3/2012 c6 1Cathie Cathie
I'm just going to say that the story was rather sad, but Harry will get his little girls back, right? Anyway just please update!
8/25/2010 c5 Niamh Cullen
this was really good. please update soon!
8/24/2010 c6 shorty
i feel sorry for harry because he lost everyone and i almost cryed when i read that! ithink you should make someone say 'always look on the brite side of life' which i tell my brother if he is sad.
1/27/2010 c5 1Rainglyph13
Bravo! I love this story so far. Please, please add more soon. I want to find out how Harry gets home with his girls.
1/27/2010 c5 11The Stark in the TARDIS
I like this new version better! Keep going, i want to see Harry teach his parents, awesom job so far!
1/9/2010 c6 2victoriam549
i really like your story
1/8/2010 c5 2Faith Crain
yay! its a sad story, but its very original, i love the idea of it, though if i wrote it mine would be minus a few deaths... lol,it makes me want to read more, is what i was getting at... lol. please update soon! :D

~Faith Crain~
1/7/2010 c5 4you go girl
that was a really good chapter...so emotional i was on the verge of tears the whole time! =-] aww thats so sweet with molly coming up to talk to him =-]
1/6/2010 c5 spannieren
Amazing story so far - cant wait for more :)
1/5/2010 c5 6ScribbleWorld
Nice update, if a bit short. I liked the back ground on Harry's family and the excuse of staying there to teach because he has to wait for his children. It would have been unrealistic if he just decided out of the blue to stay. Update again soon!
11/30/2009 c3 ScribbleWorld
Wow! Great story! I really like the original idea of having Harry go back in time not to see his parents, but to save someone. Nice job, and keep on updating.

~Aquahina
11/6/2009 c4 1The elusive shadow
Great story, excellent mix of absolutely everything.
11/4/2009 c4 4you go girl
wait didn't aberforth tell harry about ariana...why'd dumbledore say he had? love this story! so interesting =-]
11/4/2009 c4 174yamiyugi23
great chapter! Hope that Harry gets his kids back soon! In the Maruder time line when is this set?
10/24/2009 c3 yamiyugi23
great fic! please continue!
28 Page 1 2 Next »