for Enthralled

12/30/2017 c1 Sarahburch
Love
3/20/2017 c1 Lw117149
Lol nice where are the other drabbles?
6/14/2014 c1 8nieka1995901
I think this one would be awesome as a full story!
8/28/2012 c1 Karasu Kagami
Oh dear. Id almost say 'poor stephan'...but i read the books, many times and he was a bit of a whiner...so...go Damon! 3 3 3

Though i will admit to being curious of Damon's little plot...and how much Damon and his new 'Queen' will cause! ;3
2/17/2012 c1 1romerogirl101
this is a great story and if only you can make a story out of this i will love you. And i love the thought of harry being the "Queen"
7/17/2011 c1 Amime Zaki
I love Damon! And your Harry in this is kick-ass!
7/5/2010 c1 AnimeAddict4Life
kewl
5/21/2010 c1 Kyeire
ummm...where's the rest? You can't leave me hangin, like that! Okay...good for the first chapter! update soon!

~Kyeire
5/12/2010 c1 TWLOHA26
awww man this is awesome. I really wish you'd made a chaptered fic out of it, Please? ;D
5/11/2010 c1 autumnannette19
Whats next, whats next?
4/19/2010 c1 AmaranteXX
So sad that this is only an one-shot, and that you are the only one to write this pairing. I LOVE Harry/Damon. So so much. I think I prefer your other one-shot: 'Breathe' I think? better, but I love both. I would be beyond ecstatic if you would write a longer story with this pairing! Pretty please? There are almost no TVD/HP crossovers. pleaasee? *pout*
4/9/2010 c1 Mickey
Loved it
2/1/2010 c1 hey
great beginning. liked it
1/19/2010 c1 8RozaHathoway
WhAT? OnLy OnE cHaPtEr?
12/20/2009 c1 58Rice-Ball247
I decided to watch the Vampire Diaries online and I'm not even halfway through the first episode before I go, hmm, I wonder if there's any Stefan/Harry.

Well there wasn't. But there was this. and I'm so thankful that out of the three HP/VD crossovers, you wrote two that were slash. and Harry. With Damon. whoever that is. I shall find out eventually.

Off to read the next oneshot before I go watch the rest of the episode. I actually like Elena. Please tell me there will be more!
28 Page 1 2 Next »