for Screams

GET.
OVER.
IT.
5/7/2012 c1 28Darren's Wings
Hey, I've been through it too, if you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to talk to me. I know what it's like to deal with cutting and suicide and missing somebody endlessly, I'll listen.

Be safe and stay strong, there is always a way to make things better. *hugs* Take care!

Love,

~Wings~
7/23/2011 c1 hermionexronxharryforever
wow - this was really good!
1/5/2011 c1 Guest
Omg i love the poem can i us it for a song plz text me 602-410-3907
9/8/2010 c1 Kensi
i really really like this poem... i cant even explain it! its deep, its passionate, its like reading yourself into a darkhole O.o... but theres a few things i would fix. the line about the alternative music is kind of a turnoff in the poem. if you changed that around, added new words but kept the general idea of the sentence it would definately be A LOT better. the idea of the ghosts seems a little.. un noted? i cant find the right words to describe it but maybe you could do something with that idea. maybe put some more imagery or more clue about them. (ex. why they are there, what they look like [relating it to why youre screaming]) things like that. overall this is an AMAZING piece, just keep the same feeling in it overall. VERY good job :]
6/16/2010 c1 PercyGLEEgirl
um...I think you need to talk to someone! But I kinda like how you expresed how you were feeling!:P
1/5/2010 c1 1Stillbored123
This is really dark stuff. But all in all its not bad. I dont know what made you write it but then again... you probably dont want to say. Again as I said its not bad. :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service