FanFiction.Net

Awesome!
9/4/2011 c1 Iwannalickdean
:-) awesome!
2/3/2011 c1 inactiveacount121212
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! Great Job! :)
5/5/2010 c1 REVKANDEEKANE
I truly loved this story. The heart and the love that came through was beautiful. I lost my father at the end of January and this really touched my heart. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Rev C
12/3/2009 c1 ellemm
I absolutely love this story.

I am not sure how much revision if any you did to it once written, but it has a beautifully polished tone, unlike many stories I read on this website.

Just beautiful, you definitely have a talent, and I would love to read more.

Congratulations.

x
12/2/2009 c1 FrogKaos
Aww Yay. This was super sweet. I love B/J stories :D
11/6/2009 c1 6jenn6
Beautiful love story!
10/16/2009 c1 cuteepie2
That was a great story! So sad about her parents =( But the park bench totally got me!
10/16/2009 c1 JXB Addicted
OMG! You made me cry and I'm not a sap for this gushy stuff. I love this Story!
10/10/2009 c1 6mudpuddledemon
So, while this didn't really float my boat, that last little bit, and most of all the dedication on the bench, nearly made me cry. So kudos to that.
10/5/2009 c1 Kalophonia
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Some kinda sad, because of her parents, but still a beautiful story.

Awesome. :/
9/30/2009 c1 raeb2008
BRILLIANT! This one shot is officially my favorite! I just wish there was more! Kinda defeats the purpose of a one shot though, huh? lol. I fell in love with both Jasper & Bella. I personally have trouble liking Bella in many fics, she's either too needy, childish or can't make up her mind 'fickle'. You're Bella though, was perfection. You made her real. With just enough flaws to be human. Now your Jasper is beyond my small vocabulary! Sexy, sensitve, thoughtful & just want him to jump me! lol. Seriously, well done & looking forward to reading more of your work!
9/23/2009 c1 1my2galspal
What a sweet story. Thanks for sharing it and best of luck in the contest.
9/9/2009 c1 5annabell2009
love it so good
9/9/2009 c1 1nitsuAPJ
Utterly, beautifully, breathtakingly perfect.

Pam