for Dona Nobis Pacem

4/11/2010 c1 1Youko Princess
I like!
1/31/2010 c1 Anonymous
Look at this fic, this fic is amazing. Give it a lick! (It tastes just like raisins!) By the stroke of its mane, it turns into a plane, and then it turns back again when you tug on its winky! (Ooh that's dirty!) Do ya think so? Then I better not tell you where the lemonade is made; sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade ooh sweet lemonade.

Go read this fic, it'll take you round the universe and all the other places too! (I think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything.) Shut up woman go read this fic!
10/3/2009 c1 32CalliopeMused
River would completely kick Death's ass.

The alternating POVs between River, Kaylee (with description of Simon), and Death all fit perfectly, and I love the imagery. Great story!
9/8/2009 c1 198jane0904
Great little story! I love Death not being sure about River, and erring on the side of caution. I wonder if you're a fan of the Discworld novels ...
9/7/2009 c1 7Madje Knotts
Dona Nobis Pachem- Grant Us Peace, love the title and the story was good too
9/7/2009 c1 RionaEire
That was such a cool story! I love the idea of River arguing with Death, she being the only one who can see him of course, I imagine her talking to Death a bit like she talks in Objects in Space, you know? That was such a neat story with a great concept and a happy ending to boot, River wins :) I'm surprised that Kaylee didn't comment on what River was saying at all, I guess she's just too wrapped up in Simon's condition? If I were arguing with Death in this situation I would say something like "So if you kill Simon, who will be River's main caregiver? Are you volunteering?" Again great story.

Riona
9/7/2009 c1 12IllogicalIsLogic
Cool. Really well created. I love how River just completely refuses to budge. Great job!
9/7/2009 c1 AngusH
Brilliant!

Wonderfully dramatic.

It really shows her determination and grit.

Perhaps he will return and they will play chess next time?