for Untrained Eyes

12/4/2017 c1 Elizabeth
come hither and let me quote some Shakephere! Shalth i compare yonder story to a poem? Yes the story was like a poem WE GET IT
6/11/2012 c1 2mossysnakes
sobbu
1/8/2012 c1 1icedcorn
Perfection as always my dear. Seriously. How do you talent?
4/22/2010 c1 nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE
:D I really liked that! I don't read a lot of slash, but I have a soft spot for a little Sprace...anyhoo, keep on writing! (:
3/26/2010 c1 3The Cumbersmaug
I hope that an angel gets its wings... because this was a really cute slash, you should continue it with like a surprise visit from spot one day when race is all depressed
9/26/2009 c1 6FoxiiHikari
*hops a train to Chigago and returns, dragging Spot by his ear* GO FORTH UNTO YOUR LOVER! *throws into Manhattan newsie house*

I loves this story~! It's so bittersweet! I loves SpRace too ^^ Newsies just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Keep up the good work

~Foxxie
9/14/2009 c1 15Cowboy Superhero
An angel just got wings!

*goes after Spot and drags him back to NY* Two options, mister - stay here or take Race with you.

Anyway, great job! It was very well written.
9/8/2009 c1 5MushSpotgoil
Aww, that's sad. You should write a longer story.
9/7/2009 c1 9Spirit414
Aw, poor Race. Spot can be a real jerk sometimes can't he? And yes, Jack is a very good friend, and he should understand, considering his relationship with Davey and all that *cough*

Alright, first fanfic? I'll try to be as helpful as possible.

Alright. So I love Sprace slash, so that gets you points already :D As for the writing, I think you did a pretty good job. I liked the format of the piece, how it was sorta poetic and all that.

Though if you want some constructive crtisizm, (and maybe you don't, I dunno) I would work on the wording. Because the idea was fantastic, but for me it was a teeny bit choppy.

But please don't take that as me hating it. I loved it. I really really loved it. Go write some more!

~Spirit