for Joy

7/7/2015 c1 lenasti16
Re-reading all your #Huddy stories again and this one is really one of my favorites. I sooo want more... :)
3/25/2015 c1 6Wonderful Bitch
That was really good!
12/5/2014 c1 33Zebrastreifen
loved it!
one of the best Huddy-fanfictions I've ever read - and I've read plenty!
3/10/2013 c1 15cyndaquilka
I liked your idea. Much better than the one from the show. Keep it up.
12/30/2011 c1 9JLCH
This was friggin EXCELLENT! Would love a follow up! Well done!
5/31/2011 c1 newdayz
Yup 100% the way it should've gone, at least we would've had a longer exposure to Huddy!
3/2/2011 c1 14Vesja
Wow. That was just amazing.

Love,

good work
4/19/2010 c1 Pearlyan
Nice one!
2/2/2010 c1 7Vast Difference
So, I just found this story tonight... and WOW... totally amazing! I'm not sure I've read any other continuations of "Joy," but if they had done the deed, it could have so easily gone like this. They both really had their walls down for awhile there, and if they had just left them down, this totally could have happened. Le sigh. If only the show writers would come to their Huddy senses already :-)
1/31/2010 c1 tilly
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story.

brilliant work..i read it like a million times by now and i still have to fight my tears ;)
10/27/2009 c1 EvaAnne
Oh, this is great. So emotional and physical, especially at the end. Would you continue, please? Really like the idea.
9/27/2009 c1 A. Nonyme
Awesome ! :D
9/19/2009 c1 lizsutton12
Oh, I loved this! At first I was like, really cuddy? but then he was so sweet to her. it was so good! I wish you would continue it!
9/11/2009 c1 cdur726
awsome! loved it! no way you can leave this a one-shot, please add more to this. I wish they did something like this on the show!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »