for The Wall

7/27/2010 c1 953Dizzo
Oh my word ... I'm off to find a bucket of cold water now!

Love it so much :-)
2/28/2010 c1 2candy-cake
Oh poor Dean and his um...needs. Totally teasing material for the next ten years, go Sammy, but poor Dean=]
12/31/2009 c1 2roguewarrior73
I just found this JEM. I loved it. Thanks
12/27/2009 c1 15Liafrombrazil
This was a teaser expanded version. The spirit has an impeccable taste. :) Great job!
10/18/2009 c1 metallicarfan
That was a cute story. I think the ghost should have gotten a little further with Dean than she did, but it was good.
9/20/2009 c1 8Charlie Girl 79
Nana,

you are such a tease...great job.

Shar
9/9/2009 c1 38sidjack
I hope you can hear me clapping from here. Great job, so clever and loved Dean having to take one for the team. Yeah, right. He is such a trooper.

Well done, you should be proud. Funny and cleverly written.

I totally enjoyed this.

sid
9/8/2009 c1 822akaStoryteller
Aww, perfect. I loved the drabble but the expansion of it was superb. Thanks!
9/7/2009 c1 50J.A. Carlton
Thats more like it!

Wonderfully done, ah love me some vicarious ya ya's!

:D

Great job Nana!
9/7/2009 c1 46LovinJackson
That was so cool ... and ... yum ... jjust talk about his body has me hooked as it is and I loved that Sam found it amusing lol

Thanks for expanding. That story needed to be told lol

Tara x0x
9/7/2009 c1 143PADavis
Even naughtier. And more, um, satisfying. Good lord. Delicately handled for such an evocative subject. That was wonderful.

Phoebe
9/7/2009 c1 15carocali
Wow, you little hussy you! Poor Dean getting assaulted by that ghost. Having to deal with all those layers of clothes to get to the meat and potatoes of the man...

Fun to read something like that from you.

:D

Caroline
9/7/2009 c1 54ilovesteve
dean is taking lessons from captain kirk...

this was awesomely funny!
9/7/2009 c1 64TraSan
Oh yeah, Sam so seldom gets something to tease Dean about - there's no way he's letting this go!

You did a great job with the s3xual suggestion, girl. Very well done!

I liked the expanded version. It made the scene clearer and more, ahem, satisfying. LOL
9/7/2009 c1 111IheartSam7