for From Ice to Water

1/12/2018 c4 SumCheeze
Hi! I was strolling around and looking for a Hitsuhina fic to read when I stumbled upon your story. I know that it's been a long time since you last updated and maybe you are never going to finish this but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the few chapters it has. It's very nicely written and the pacing was great too. Hope you are doing well
9/26/2017 c4 bfrancesss
I freaked out at the cliffhanger huehue. i know this fic is probably never gonna be finished, it has been 8 years since the last update. but I will still wait and add this on my favorites. this is actually a really really great story wherein the vulnerable hinamori was portrayed perfectly.
11/16/2014 c4 5whitealmond
No, not a cliff-hanger! Please update soooon, this fic is really great at articulating the extent of Momo's brainwashing -_-
1/3/2013 c4 animegal1023
IM HERE FOR SUPPORT! WHEEEEEEE! LUV THIS FIC, PLEASE CONTINUE!
12/16/2010 c1 7She Who Wears The Tainted Halo
well no coment
11/28/2009 c4 19sapphire wind
did she finally believe that aizen is the traitor and not toushirou?

i hope that they'd make up with each other .. the both of them already suffered a lot ..

great one! .. i'll wait for the next chapter
11/15/2009 c4 bubblee.bath
that was delicate! shoo dude great, update!
10/21/2009 c4 MizukiMai
Meh happy =w=

Good job... I want more...
10/20/2009 c4 2Kaye. Shirogane
this is so cute!

my exams starts this week so i know exactly what your talking about
10/8/2009 c4 11PhoenixSong4232
hey. So not only did i read your first chapter but the other 3 as well. Very nicely done and well written. It's cool seeing the events from the anime play out through Momo's perspective and your take of what was going on behind those confused brown eyes of hers. I love the Hitsu/hina moments since i love this couple...shocker...haha. In any case keep up the good work :)
10/7/2009 c4 Eyes of the Fire Lily
great chapter! cliffhanger...that was mean! haha well i was actually sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for Momo to talk to Shiro-chan. please please please update soon. I am so anxious. I can't wait until I get to read that conversation. And Yachiru...I can see that getting interesting. ^-^ anyways keep up the good work. I loved it!
10/7/2009 c4 4blushinglily
Oops, sorry for the late review~!

Very nicely done, if I do say so myself. The route in which you took Hinamori's state of mind was unexpected, but surprisingly...it fits.

I have no other way of putting it. It fits.

I can totally see Hinamori thinking this, during her conversation with Hitsugaya over the screen that one time. The flow of this chapter was nicely done too, especially with your transitions from one scene to the next. I can't wait to see how you take this story from this point on, as it's now going to diverge from the canon of the manga.

As always, I can't wait for the next update!

One word of advice: You have got to stop leaving these chapters at terrible cliffhangers. It makes the wait for the next chapter that much more painful and excruciating. ;_; lol

Update soon~! ^_^
10/5/2009 c4 22Lunar.Miridien
aw, poor Momo. I hope she can open her eyes to the truth of Aizen soon. But the Hitsuhina in the chapter was so sweet, and heartwarming! I loved it! Please update soon!
10/5/2009 c4 kRyStAlt3aRz
Ugh hinamori is so clueless sometimes...tobiume was right when saying she needs to get over the fact that not everyone is good..
10/5/2009 c4 19lucid-dreamerxo