for Encore!

1/21/2010 c11 16docrock06
Gah! This was an awesome chapter bb! I loved how you wrote Neela in this and her thoughts, it was so great! And I loved that bit at the end, and how Ray sacrificed himself to save her. I can't wait to read more!
12/29/2009 c10 1paxmia
OMG! please update soon!

poor neela! poor ray! what shall happen?

Mia
12/23/2009 c10 28starryjen
I was just thinking that they needed some ER drama to get them to see sense, perfect timing.
12/23/2009 c10 3Miss kg
Hey BB - as always I love this chapter - an enjoyable read. There seems like there is more tension between them now than there was before...

I can't wait for the next one - I'm totally hooked! ;-)
12/22/2009 c10 3Historianic
WOW! I certainly didn't expect that to happen at the end of this chapter! But YAY! Not that I want Neela to be in any kind of mortal danger, but at this point, I think that kind of extreme life-threatening situation is exactly the kick in the butt Ray and Neela need to put things in perspective and sort themselves out. I was just about ready to strangle both of them in this! And I'm glad you're going for a slightly more original angle with this. Continue soon please! I can't wait to see where you take this and how you fix things between Ray and Neela. Thanks :).
12/21/2009 c10 jazzyjenn5
glad you're back, i really love this story! ray/neela all the way! this story keeps getting better and better. keep it up and good luck!
12/21/2009 c10 14simply woven
I absolutely love this story! I'm so glad i decided to read it. Really fantastic writing...can't wait for more :)
12/21/2009 c10 16docrock06
Ek! I did NOT see that coming...but I LOVED it! OMG, Ray has to come to the rescue ;)

I loved this chapter, so, so much! Yay! I'm so glad you updated it :)
12/11/2009 c9 2tiger-tiger27
Great chapter babyblue! And chapter 8 was definately at the right time for your story. Loving the angst but hopefully they will work things out! Am looking forward to seeing how you get these two together again and if/when the rest of the er find out!
12/6/2009 c9 28starryjen
Oh no, I should have seen this coming. Ray needs to convince her that its her he wants, he's got too much of a reputation for her not to have some doubts
12/5/2009 c9 3Miss kg
Oh I love it Babyblue - this is fab as always. There is going to be so much tension between them now... Oh man! They need to be more upfront with one another - I think. lol.I can't wait for the next one and as always I'm so glad you updated. Keep going.
12/4/2009 c9 2Isilme'sStar
eugh! i cannot believe you chose to go down "that road"! hahahha! i really thought there was an ending coming along, not more "obstacles"! PLEASE! make it stop! i can't stand seeing struggling, had enough of that on the show! hahaha! (this totally wasn't a negative comment!) Keep up with the good work! can't wait for the next chappie!
12/3/2009 c9 3Historianic
Okay, you just completely broke my heart with this. And Ray's. And Neela's. You've annihilated all three of us from the inside out...Well Done! Honestly, I really do mean that as a very big compliment to your writing. Despite the hopeful beginning, this chapter's ending came as no surprise. I was expecting for things to go awry. Because the thing about romance is that the hero and heroine only get together for happily ever after at the end. And you did say that you have several more chapters planned for this fic. I hope our roomies are up for the emotional wringer you're about to put them through lol!. Can I just make one small request: NO Gates and NO Katey inductions please.

Now let me try and direct this review towards a closer examination of the actual text...

I have to say you score a perfect 10 for originality for your take on the dreaded "awkward morning after" scene that is a stock scene in stories like this. You did very well in your delivery of the "last night was a mistake" line that sends our lovers backpedaling into agony and denial before they finally see the light, without it coming across as trite and cliched. I also thinked you conveyed the communication breakdown between the two of them very well. Neela clearly has some trust issues with Ray which, given his history and reputation with women, is understandable. But she needs to explain that to him; explain that its going to take some time and serious convincing on his part to show her that things are different with her and that part of him has changed. That said, I hope Ray digs deep and finds the courage to make her talk to him about where her sudden doubts are coming from. I think he needs to be the one to make the next move and get them to be completely honest with each other.

Update asap please! I can't wait to see how you fix this and ultimately bring Ray and Neela to their Happily Ever After together. More please! Thanks :).
12/2/2009 c9 16docrock06
NO! They need to work it out...I think Abby needs to do some meddling :P

Awesome chapter as always!

DocRock06
11/18/2009 c8 28starryjen
Enjoyed this chapter very much
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »