for Encore!

11/12/2009 c8 3Historianic
Amazing work! Liked your use of foreshadowing - I'm assuming that was intentional - with the song you had Ray and Neela sing in the beginning of the chapter. I think this is quite possibly my favorite Ray/Neela love scene of all the ones I've ever read :). I think you've got a wonderful interpretation of the characters, great perception. I look forward to more soon. I can't wait to read what happens next! More please! Thanks.
11/10/2009 c8 jazzyjenn5
yay! wish this kind of stuff happened on the show. this was great and i can't wait for more! hope there is no regret the next morning.
11/10/2009 c8 3Miss kg
Hey BB - totally loved this chapter - at last, it was for real... about time too - lol. I raelly liked this and how you portayed the intensity of their feelings individually. Well done missy and I can't wait for the next one - no pressure.
11/10/2009 c8 16docrock06
Awesome chapter bb! I'm so glad they finally got their act together! :P

11/7/2009 c7 2tiger-tiger27
Great sweet story and great chapter! I really like the pace you are taking with these two! And you completely had me fooled in chapter 6 - I was so caught up in it I didn't realise!
11/5/2009 c7 3Historianic
Two words -LOVED IT! It's official. This is now my favorite chapter in this fic thus far. Like Ray, I also liked seeing this side of Neela. I always liked the idea of their shared interest in music, but at opposite ends of the spectrum. On a more technical note, I can't remember whether or not I've told you this before, but you have a fantastic narrative hook. Every chapter sweeps the reader up and takes them along as though their standing on the sidelines watching the Roomies story play out. Just wonderful. Your transition between who's point of view you're writing from is also flawless. And you've got a good balance between the kind of stream of consciousness in the internal monologue of the character and your plot narration. Very nicely done. You're doing an amazing job and I can't wait to see where you take this! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us :). More please!
11/4/2009 c7 28starryjen
I'm really enjoying this, take it as slow as you want if its all going to be like this chapter
11/3/2009 c7 3Miss kg
I do believe in you BB! What is going to start in the next chapter? huh? lol - I am very curious...

On a more serious note - I really enjoyed reading this chapter -like all the other one too. I like the fact that you mention she feels naked in front of him - not literally - beacause I think she did feel as if he could see her/ read her and that is what scared her too. Like when in lost in am - he's staring at her and she just had to walk out.

Can't wait for more! :D
11/3/2009 c7 16docrock06
Awesome chapter as always bb! And it was so cute too, I really can't wait for the next chapter now!

10/25/2009 c6 docrock06
Awesome chapter! I really, really can't wait for the next one now!

10/25/2009 c6 3Miss kg
Firstly can I just say that this may be a little sad but I was having a bit of a shit morning and I saw this and it has cheered me up... So thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Oh Babyblue- I was thinking this is going to be a dream. And then I was like maybe not and then it was! Oh you do tease us so much but I LOVE IT! Where would the fun be without the anticipation?

I know what you mean with the whole mind of it's own.

I can not wait for more. Update soon! ;-)
10/16/2009 c5 Miss kg
Hey BB, like all the other chapters I really love this and there is nothing wrong with the pace, you're getting it right. I was laughing at the 'un roomie like thing'. hehe. ;-)
10/15/2009 c5 16docrock06
Wow, this was a great chapter and Ray was so, so cute! I can't wait for more!
10/10/2009 c4 3Historianic
Another great chapter! You must be getting tired of me starting all my reviews like this lol ;). But it is great in every sense of the word. You've got excellent continuity in your narrative between chapters, the story flows so smoothing. You're doing very well in balancing a more descriptive narrative with the retro or rather introspective rhetoric of your hero and heroine, switching easily between Ray and Neela's viewpoints so that the reader gets to see both sides of the story. At this point, you're also doing a fantastic job building up the dramatic tension in this work. You write sexual tension and frustration very well. It's going to be interesting to see just how far you push your characters before they bend or break. Really what you've got here are all the makings of a damn good story. Keep up the amazing work. I cannot wait to read what happens next! More soon! Updates please!
10/9/2009 c4 3Miss kg
Oh Ray - what a MAN! So chivalrous and sweet. Neela wanting to be a chef - lmao. Reminds me of the cookies episode in s12.

I'm totally loving the narration in this BB - stick to it as it's good. Can't wait for more... :0)
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »