for Encore!

10/9/2009 c4 16docrock06
Great chapter as always. I feel so sorry for Ray...maybe Neela can make him feel better with a kiss :P
10/5/2009 c3 2browneyedgirl21
Good fic so far! Shame about the pager going off! Keep it coming! :)
10/4/2009 c3 3Miss kg
Hey there lovely. A fab chapter once again, I love the psyche you have interwoven of both Ray and Neela. Great - I wonder what would have happened if there were no interruptions - urhum! lol. Though Neela has always had a fear when it comes to Ray.

Keep it up and udate soon! :D
10/4/2009 c3 16docrock06
Great chapter...damn that pager! I can't wait for more!

DocRock06
10/4/2009 c3 3Historianic
love Love LOVED IT! A great new chapter. You write the Ray/Neela dynamic so well. I loved the roomie cuteness in the apartment. And really like the stream of consciousness you write for each character, reflecting their viewpoint of the situation and letting the reader into their psyche a bit. You've got a really good balance between that and your narrative. I just wanted a little more clarity about Neela's reservations: is she wary of having a romantic relationship with Ray because of his reputation with women, "He's a flirt" and she thinks she'll just be another conquest/fling; or does she think that they're too different and if it doesn't work she'll end up losing her best friend in the process; or is it a combination of both?

Thanks so much for writing this glorious fic :) More soon please! I can't wait to read what happens next!

PS I like the way you keep weaving the karaoke theme into this. Very clever. Thanks again.
9/17/2009 c2 Historianic
Great stuff! I'm really enjoying the way you write the Reela dynamic. And i loved the way Neela put Ray back in his place. And for a first attempt at writing a more descriptive narrative, you pretty much nailed it. Very nicely done. Continue soon please! I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks :)
9/15/2009 c2 3Miss kg
Hey Babyblue! I'm totally liking this chapter. Very funny and light hearted. Well Ray - is right it's just human nature, lol. And btw - descriptive is not boring, especially in this chapter. I like it, you've adopted a different (nice) approach that is insightful. You keep going girl! ;)
9/10/2009 c1 Miss kg
Hey Babyblue - I'm so glad you've started a new fic! A great start. You keep this updated as I'll be looking out for it. Ray is totally wounded with that shift. lol. :-)

KG
9/9/2009 c1 16docrock06
Great start, I can't wait to see more.
9/9/2009 c1 28starryjen
This is a great start, can't wait to read more.

Regarding your A/N I know exactly what you mean its like the story has a mind of its own and you just have to go with it or try and tweak it into the direction you want it to go.
9/9/2009 c1 3Historianic
Great start! I love your depiction of Ray and Neela hanging out together outside of work. We didn't see enough of that on the actual show although it was always implied or referenced by one of them. Can't wait to see what happens next! Reela all the way! And I still can't get over the fact that Ray and Neela finally got together in the end, all happily ever after. Makes me smile whenever I think about it :)

More soon please! Thanks.
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5