for Five

12/20/2012 c3 2Mixmaster226
No prob. Longer chapters make better stories.
10/30/2010 c3 Boux
I see it's been over a year since you have updated, and I guess you don't intend to update this any more, but I hope you do! I really love it thus far. I haven't been hooked to a fanfic in a long time, and your a really good writer. Good Code Lyoko fanfics are hard to come by. Plz find it in your heart of hearts to update. XD

Also, I'm really enjoying Ego as well.
8/12/2010 c3 2TheStorytellerWolf
Late to the party, but I wanted to tell you that I'm definitely hooked onto this story and can't wait for more if you're still planning on writing this. I love the way you write everyone; I can't count the number of times I had to abandon a fic because the author exaggerated William and Sissi into stereotypical jerks or had Aelita be an absolute, pure angel.

As for the odd symbol William saw on Lyoko, can I assume that that might our new villain? Are you going to be incorporating some the CL novel plotlines into this?
7/10/2010 c3 12The Never Minder
VERY late review here, and sad day that this hasn't been updated in a while. I really enjoyed the whole writing style, and the characterization was pretty spot-on, even if the setting did seem to go up a notch in maturity. I thought it was an excellent continuation piece; I think my favorite part was how you handled William and Sissi and their roles in the "aftermath" respectively.

The gang still has all their old flaws and habits too, which is great-you got Ulrich's minor selfish streak spot-on, Jeremie's controlling behavior FINALLY gets dealt with and I could really see Odd an Milly's bit happening in an actual episode. Good job. I really hope we get an update someday, or at least a reveal on where you were going with the plot.
2/26/2010 c3 Caped Hero
I stumbled on this a little while ago, and it's really grabbed my interest. I can honestly say that I'm unsure as to where you're going with the plot, and I'm looking forward to reading whatever else you have dreamed up for the Lyoko Warriors.

Excellent work, and keep on writing!
1/12/2010 c3 8waytobefabulous
wow this was long! Very good though, I like it!

-lyokofanforever
11/2/2009 c3 6sweet.summer.rain
Well looks like the party's come to an abrupt end- for just about everyone. And how on earth could Jeremie sleep through all those calls? He must be an incredibly heavy sleeper.

William screws up again, everyone has to come try to clean up after him. I don't really blame the poor guy though.

And a cliffhanger (with a little humor thrown in!)

Thank you for the chapter!
11/1/2009 c3 The Mad shoe1
Loved the new chapter, oh so much lovley drama, and i just love how in character you are keeping Aelita and Jeremies relationship, not slobbering all over each other but are still making googely eyes at each other in the way only they can.

Keep it comming.
11/1/2009 c3 6Winnow
Great job once again. I can't wait for the next episode
10/20/2009 c2 6sweet.summer.rain
This is pretty much the best Season five fic I have ever read. Seriously. Please update soon!

Thank you!
10/17/2009 c2 1Echoes of Lyoko
I can tell already this is shaping up to be a great story. The part with Aelita and William was genius. =)
10/14/2009 c2 5NeverTooLate03
Very Good :) Keep Writing
10/3/2009 c2 6Winnow
Awesome another chapter. I hope to see more soon.
9/14/2009 c1 5FrodoandSam12
HOORAY! You're back! -does happy dance- Update soon, please. I really like this story, I'll be watchin where this goes.

Keep on Keepin' on!