for Taking a Chance Series: Office Olympics

7/23/2019 c3 175Donnamour1969
I just "discovered" The Office, binged it all in a week, and went off in search of some good excellent writing more than fit the bill! Can't wait to read more of your work. Your descriptions, dialogue, and Pam's inner voice were spot on. Wonderfully done.
5/20/2019 c3 1Bearmauls
Overall really enjoyed the story. And having Pam as the main driver and instigator is a welcome change. It does feel like things might have moved a bit too fast at the end, but that may just be personal preference.
5/20/2019 c1 Bearmauls
That was a really good chapter. Loved the 1st person style, which I normally don't, so well done!
2/21/2016 c3 Nana
Wow.

Just. Wow.
2/18/2013 c3 8manywords
This was fantastic! I've been rewatching the Office in preparation for the finale and you *exactly* captured Pam's voice. Loved this!
10/11/2011 c3 6JustAGirl24
Great story! I love the interactions between Pam and Jim... very sweet. Thanks for the awesome read!
2/12/2011 c3 5InuGurl107
Wow. I.. I was seriously not at all expecting an ending like that. Of course, who the hell is complaining?

Amazing detail, not rushed, in character, well told, wonderfully lengthy, and, phew. I really need a fan about now. A wet rag. Something.

I think the best part had to be when Jim noticed her wedding ring was gone. That was.. Ah, perfect! A perfect moment that I could totally picture happening! And Roy. I do not like him, but you make him much more in-character than any other stories I've read. Not abusive, but not a good guy by any means.

Your writing has once again made me fall in love. Now, I'm off to raid you for more!
2/2/2011 c3 33TheCurat0r
Great chapter. I'm a bit surprised they didn't make any declarations of love, but I suppose that without Pam's engagement hanging over their heads, it wasn't needed. I really loved this story. I only wish you would write more. =)
2/2/2011 c2 TheCurat0r
Good chapter. I love this Pam. The one who doesn't let Roy push her around and who goes for what she wants. It's so strange to see Pam being forward, while Jim is just confused and uncertain. =)
2/2/2011 c1 TheCurat0r
Great chapter. I love that Pam broke it off with Roy BEFORE finding out Jim loves her. I can't wait to see what will happen next. =)
4/1/2010 c3 ethnica
Story doesn't miss a thing. Enjoyable from beginning to end. Sequel please.
3/17/2010 c3 2VanessaWolfe724
Great story! You really nailed the playful part of them that I love, you got them perfect.
1/13/2010 c3 5Lucy'sDaydreams
This is so amazing. Endlessly hot. You're spectacular. Guh!
12/22/2009 c3 5you-smell-terrific
"And then, he was naked. He was naked and I was naked and we were naked."

That was like the effing funniest thing I've ever read LMAO! Loved your writing style. This is how I always imagined Jim/Pam getting together. Lovey dovey comes later! Right now it's time to rip each other's clothes off LMAO! Awesome fic. Loved every minute of it.

Pam Pong players, I think we have a winner!
12/11/2009 c3 6squirrelweevil
omg so amazing :)! love the dirty stuff ;)
26 Page 1 2 Next »