for Finally Home

5/3/2010 c1 4Vani88
That was great I love Cowboy Jasper... very simple and yet intense
1/9/2010 c1 3moore8879
This story is one of the sweetest and one of the most loving story I have ever read. I loved it! True Love!
12/29/2009 c1 SimplyPixie
cute story Love Jasper!
12/12/2009 c1 Princess Mishawaka
I love Jasper and you must too. What can I say except this is excellent writing.
12/6/2009 c1 ElectricLimeGreen
Awesome oneshot! Sexy, hot, and loving...what could be better?
12/3/2009 c1 CRAZYCARE4
Gah that boy is sexy as he'll and your story is freaking hot as hell
11/27/2009 c1 linnfromia
I'm usually wary of one-shots, but damn this one was great. Vivid and dusty and lemony, and in a believable Jasper voice. Long enough that it didn't feel rushed (my frequent o/s problem) or simplified out of characters or plot. This could someday be revisited into a multi-chapter story - I think it would hold everyone's attention and be really powerful.

Oh, and did I mention the lemon was HOT?

Off to subscribe to you as an author. Great job!
11/25/2009 c1 6JamesRamsey
Loved the story! It would have made one hell of a multi chapter story! I especially loved the reining references. I have a AQH of my own that I rein with and it is always fun to stumble across someone else who knows what it is.

Your Jasper is way passed hot and really delish! Thanks for the entertainment!
11/24/2009 c1 AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs
Here's our review from our blog:

Finally Home is one hell of a one-shot; and damn, it would have made a great multi-chapter story. It's an all-human tale, with Jasper as a struggling ex-marine/ranch owner after his wife left him and took him to the cleaners. Bella is a childhood sweetheart, who shows up one day after leaving her husband and they gradually rebuild his family's legacy, as they build up their own relationship.

The old feelings are there, of course, and it all leads up to one hell of a fuck-hot lemon; and, from beginning to end, it's just fantastic. This one-shot has one, if not the best human characterizations of what I think is one very masculine Jasper Whitlock. He's a sweet talkin' son of a bitch who works hard, sweats harder, fucks like a bull, and is every girl in Iowa's dream. It's one of the best.

~IdreamofEddy
11/10/2009 c1 mssmith
Awesome story...I am Team Jasper, all the way, and can just picture how perfect these twoo would be together. Thanks for the story, I loved it.
10/12/2009 c1 1Famingo
This was beautiful! I love how Jasper sees nothing other than Bella whenever she's anywhere near. Bella realizes what she had done to everyone involved and is trying to make it right for them all, but looks like Edward is trying to make things difficult. The fact that she stood up to Emmett but had to do it where Jasper couldn't hear her makes me very curious as to what she said to him, but I can imagine it was probably something similar to what she told Edward while Jasper was eavesdropping. Fantastic ending. So sweet and romantic. They are so in love and the baby on the way just paints a perfect picture of a happy family.
10/11/2009 c2 XohopelessromanticXo3
Wow! I Loved it!
10/10/2009 c1 mspacman1
I LOVED it! SO GOD!
9/28/2009 c1 6mudpuddledemon
So good! So, so, so good! I'd love to see more about their life together, Jasper's daydream about their wedding was just about the cutest thing ever, and I can so see them in that same scene in the bar greeting the band 10 years down the road and telling Jake they've got like, 5 kids running around the ranch now. Awe! Squee! I'm just so in love with your Belsper. Gold star for you. Pure awesomeness!
9/25/2009 c1 26aspire2write
Yay! I loved this. It made me so happy to find out she was pregnant. I'm not an Edward or Jasper fan. I'm an equal opportunity lover. I think you did a great job. Good luck.
74 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »