for Finally Home

9/13/2009 c1 Jolinar-nrw
great one-shot...I would have never thought that they used "rectal palpitation" to find out if the cows are pregnant...good to know ;-)
9/13/2009 c1 6Brittany1224
that was really really good! you should totally do a sequal! oh, please please please!
9/13/2009 c1 Legolas' Girl 31
DAMN! That was HOTT! Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
9/12/2009 c1 Vendell13
Absolutely amazing! Damn why does Bella always have to make everyone else happy. In keeping the peace with her brother she drives away the man that she loves. Alice really tucked over Jasper. I was happy to see that Bella made her way back to Jasper. I was dying laughing when Jasper beat the shit out of Assward. The speech Bella made to Assward about Jasper was beautiful. So glad Jasper and Bella are together and having a family too bad Dickard won't sign the divorce docs. Again- amazing!
9/12/2009 c1 13ElleCC
I very much enjoyed this! Excellent story idea, well executed. I'm glad there was more after the sex and that it didn't just end there. It was good to see the real-life stuff they had to go through with her marriage.

Really great. Good luck in the contest!
9/12/2009 c1 nayomelynn
this is good as always
9/12/2009 c1 2Edward hearts Musique
bb this was absolutely amazing. I fell in love with cowboysper within the 1st paragraph and I'm so happy that Bella finally came to her senses. Such a great O/S. congrats! (^^,)
9/12/2009 c1 13jadedandboring
Good luck in the contest. This was absolutely amazing.

It's kind of nice to see Edward get his ass handed to him for once!
9/12/2009 c1 ZiggaZigAhh
This story was awesome! I liked that it wasn't just one small scene or a partial story, but a complete story arc with all components there. I love that this was such a long story too, it really gave me a real feel of the passing of time.
9/12/2009 c1 1cravingtwilight
Mercy I loved your story! It was funny, it was sad, it was cute and sexy as hell!

I live in San Antonio, and got to tell you though, there’s only 1 really REALLY ritzy neighborhood and its this massive compound called The Dominion. All the star basketball players live there and famous ppl. Yes there are tons of really nice upper class neighborhoods, but this place is ridiculous, lol. Just thought you’d like to know. ;)

Bella and Jasper’s back story from kissin owies to making love was adorable.

My god, the emotions you evoked during the scene when bella confronts jasper in the barn when she gets back home was amazing. So raw and intense!

I can't grant you your every wish, and I can't give you everything your heart desires, but I can love you with every fiber of my being, with everything I am, and I can swear that you will never be put last or even second. You are my first thought upon waking and the last one as I drift off to sleep.”*swoon

If you mean I'm the one that that taught her about cars, horses, guns, and boys, then yeah, I'm the one.” Bahahaha

Bella’s angry rant that Jasper over hears was fantastic! I got so excited!

Umm, I kinda love the fact that you made her pregnant at the end and of course that he would find her even sexier w. child, Jaspers such a sexy man.
9/12/2009 c1 2IdreamofEddy
Donna, I loved it, and this had to be the Best human characterization of Jasper that I I've read. Not only was he a sexy southern boy, but he was a military man, and those are the two best combined qualities out there! I loved this..so great.
9/12/2009 c1 25mystripedskirt
God, this was enjoyable. Perfect, perfect, perfect. You write J/B quite well.
9/12/2009 c1 JustCarol
Really great story! Enjoyed it a lot! Thanks.
9/12/2009 c1 overzealousbunny
That was brilliant Donna! I loved it! The scenery, Jasper = HOT. The background and even a BARFIGHT! Good luck in the comp sweets!
9/11/2009 c1 9BamaBabe
Jasper as a Marine... damn hot! Nothing quiet like Jasper going all maddog. Love it!

Good luck.