for Finally Home

9/11/2009 c1 Mambomama
Well done! J/B is not my favorite pairing, but you did it well. Thanks!
9/11/2009 c1 1my2galspal
Merciful heavens, sister. *reader fans self with hand* That was one of the absolute best stories I have read on FF, and I've read a lot. I think the only thing that would have made it better would be if it were a multi-chapter fic but you were definitly able to pack a wallop of goodness into so few words. I love Desperation and your racer Jasper but I've gotta say, rancher Jasper has him roped and hogtied, hands down.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing. Best of luck in the contest.
9/11/2009 c1 5luvmesomejasper
that was hot and sweet and all the above that a good southern tale should be! lol liked it alot...very well written!
9/11/2009 c1 12Jasper's Darlin' Kathy
That was awesome. I loved it. Good luck with the contest. Kathy
9/11/2009 c1 5patch138
amazin' story!

~Tiffany
9/11/2009 c1 7CarminMoon
What an amazing one-shot! Detail is everything and you accomplished so much in one chapter.

I abso-effing-lutely loved this.

CowboySper is completely too hot for words!
9/11/2009 c1 jaxcharmed
Loved your story... beautifully written.

Jasper was sexy as hell and the romance has me wishin for my own Jasper cowboy..

Good luck girl!
9/11/2009 c1 shelbron
That was fantastic. I enjoyed it immensely. It was a beautifully written love story.
9/11/2009 c1 mauralee
Fantastic! Any possibility of quick follow up telling us if it's a boy or girl? Or what Emmett does when he get's back?
9/11/2009 c1 SuzyQ
Damn! That was hot! This was one incredible story!
9/11/2009 c1 11cindysark
That was amazing! I loved it and I wish you luck in the contest!
9/11/2009 c1 9bb1028
Absolutely love this. The idea of them growing up together, being each others first everything.. so perfect. Sad to think that it took them 10 years to finally get to the place they were always meant to, but this really was awesome.
9/11/2009 c1 48naelany
God, I love your Jaspers ^_~. Good luck, bb!
9/11/2009 c1 9Dizzygrl28
So freakin' HOT bb! There is nothing yummier than a Jacksper in cowboy boots bending Bella over a desk. You wrote one damn sexy Jasper & Bella! Good job!
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5