for Purifying Wizard

12/28/2009 c7 3EsotericGhost
you call $150+ Reviews, not popular? Your funny.
12/22/2009 c7 6Ange Dee Michels
I love this story. I always look forward to reading the next chapter. I dislike Dame Vaako...always have so it's not just your story. XD I believe using her as a 'pusher' to get Vaako, Riddick, and Harry together would be a good idea. Maybe having her try to set up a deadly argument/fight between Harry and Riddick expecting either Harry to kill Riddick or them to both die (since Vaako is the First Commander, he would be Prime to become Lord Marshal), but instead of death it ends up getting a little steamy 'hint hint' and Vaako walks in? Sorry if that sounds a little crazy, I just daydreamed that whole thing up.

I'm very interested in the prophecy though. Maybe once you get the full prophecy out there us readers could help you out more with ideas?

Good luck!
12/22/2009 c7 bananacupcakes
Please continue :)
12/20/2009 c7 OneLastCigarette
-hopefully sending you some inspiration beams-
12/19/2009 c7 8The Blind Apprentice
Hey hey,

So, I'm realizing that I Really need to watch Riddik again, cuz I have No idea who some of these ppl are. lol.

Other than that, I like this story alot.

As far as some ideas, I'm wondering what the other elementals are all about and what this prophacy is all about... maybe I missed that part...

Anyways, good story, please keep writing...

Good job
12/15/2009 c7 9Toki Mirage
ooh. interesting take on HP/RIDDICK :P
12/13/2009 c7 Alo Amicus
I haven't seen enough of the Riddick series to know, but the stories the crossover creates are fascinating nonetheless. This one is especially unique. I have no idea what would be a good thing to continue the story with, but I look forward to reading more.
12/12/2009 c1 hope21108
great story
12/12/2009 c7 meep
Please update soon. This is really really good. I love it
12/10/2009 c7 wolfmoth
I find this story concept very addictive. I agree on the lack of cross over material on HP and COR. I believe an introduction of some sort of external opposition is required. One that has interest in gaining Potter's person through seduction similar to Dame Vaakos attempt. Introduce another alpha of some species, not human. Drawing bees with honey and all that. However, I'm highly partial to the kidnap and collaring from some obsessed being/alien follow by the seriously pissed off alphas coming to the rescue. Though chemical experimentation on Potter creating something dark and inhumane gives me shivers, sighs. Anyway in saying that this is your story and what inspires you is whats important to the continuation of this story. I thoroughly enjoy the product so far and look forward to further posting on this or any other works you create.
12/10/2009 c7 midnightangel20
Fantastic story. As soon as I finish one chapter, I inpatiently await the next one. I love Riddick/HP crossovers, and persue all the stories that are currently on the web. I must say that yours is one of the best ones. You have so much extra details that make the story feel real, and characters are original and very interesting. One thing I could ask for is more thoughts and feelings on Harry from Riddick, since it's hard to tell what's he's actually thinking. But I guess there'll be more of that further in the story.

Keep up good work.
12/10/2009 c7 1Diarhyn Shadows
Don't you dare stop this! I LOVE (yes that many 'o's were needed) this Crossover. Like, seriously. ^_^ I love this story in particular, and can't wait for the next chapter. Soonplz? :P
12/9/2009 c7 cagna
i wish she would die the manipulating bitch. please update soon.
12/9/2009 c7 Riddicks-gurl1988
Love the story and can't wait to see what else you have in store for this fiction.
12/8/2009 c7 InzanityRulz
Interesting fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
199 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »