for Zodia Opal

3/19 c2 zenamcclain96
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE.
1/26 c1 ramunes
please new chapters
9/21/2020 c2 ramunes
please update this with new chapters
10/24/2019 c2 gamzeechristian
I know this isn't going to happen but I vote for ranma and android 17 as a pairing
8/13/2019 c2 46Hikari Nova
um you might have a poll made but it's not posted on your profile lol
8/13/2019 c1 2temple of the chaos raven
i never understood how ranma maintained the tendo/saotome agreement as honorable i mean genma is a conman who sold ranma hand in marriage out several times and several of them would hold more credence than the promise of a dojo to a man who can fight dragons and phoenix people in martial arts ranma if he was serious could go any where and with a little work be declared the dojo master or grand master what is worse is often ranma's hand was sold for food and to people who it meant nothing to as an example Ukyo shows up claims her dowry was a food cart and how ranma ruined her childhood before preceding to setting up a giant grill arena and opening her own restaurant i mean even soun doesn't actually take the engagement serious when he with genma there then promises his daughter to a french all you can eat champion over a food bill
12/27/2017 c1 HakanoSabishii
This was very good, I wish there were more
9/28/2017 c2 sonkuragari
I didn't see the poll for this fic when I checked your profile page, only a poll for another fic. Anyway I vote for a Ranma/Pan pairing.
12/9/2016 c2 ZyteWCDb
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. I AM ENJOYING THE PLOT OF THIS WAY TOO MUCH. PLEEEEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS. IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL I CAN'T HANDLE IT. WRITE IT AND I WILL LOVE IT. JUST PLEASE CONTINUE. That is all. Zyte out.
2/19/2016 c1 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
3/15/2014 c1 10Lightning Ash
I'm glad. I hate the Ranma/Akane pairing with a passion, I think it's one of the most poorly written pairings I've ever seen in the history of shounen. I couldn't stand it. Rumiko-bitch clearly didn't know what she was doing writing it. What's worse is she turned Akane into a generic love interest.

Akane hits Ranma repetitively until it gets annoying.

Check.

Akane gets kidnapped and rescued by Ranma repetitively.

Check.

Akane has a over-reliance/dependence on Ranma to the point she looks pathetic.

Double check.

Repulsive.

It throws me off that people can even like that pairing, like that pathetic ass bitch, Tuatara. You hear of the waste bitch dumb ass Akane-fanboy. The idiot will clearly eat up anything with Ranma 1/2 slapped onto it, going as far as to read stories starring characters the idiot's never even heard of before but because they're in the Ranma-verse she needs to read it.

The bitch read my story, 'The World's Strongest Man' A YuYu Hakusho/Ranma 1/2 crossover with Yusuke as the main character only to say she didn't like Yusuke Urameshi, but yet she has the audacity to call herself an Akane-fan. The fucking idiot.

Tuatara wouldn't know a good character if it slapped her in the face. The idiot probably even never watched YuYu Hakusho.

Dunno why she clicked on my story when she knew Yusuke was the main character. I didn't even put no one else in character slots B, C, or D. Tuatara's just stupid as fuck.
3/2/2013 c2 3Shinzochi
i love this story an look forward to reading more (_)
11/4/2012 c2 12Hawkcam1996
Are you going by the names in the manga? I don't know what the names are in the manga, but in the anime, the Saiyan planet(originally named Planet Plant before the siayans came and conquered it) was named Planet Vegeta, after King Vegeta(Prince Vegeta's dad), the man who conquered the planet. So, in the anime, his name was the same as his son's name and the planet's name. That's also his name in at least some of the video games. I think you should make Zodia be Bardock's sister. That would ironically make Goku and Vegeta cousins. And once she sees them, she'd recognise Vegeta as her son(even though he's a lot older) and notice that Goku looks like Bardock. That would make things interesting. And if you made it so she could take control of Ranma's body every once in a while, that would make it even more interesting. And I suggest you review your chapters before you post them. You overused the words 'as she' and 'as he' and just plain 'as'. I believe you shouldn't necessarily pair Ranma with anyone and keep him as his normal self(in the sense that he doesn't really seem very attracter to girls very much(I believe the main reason for that is it's awkward because he is a girl half the time)) and have Pan have a crush on him. Because if you separated any of the couples, then it would mess with some family relationships(if you separated Gohan and Videl so Videl ended up with Ranma, Pan would really hate him) and Pan is only around ten years younger than Ranma and a lot of couples have ten years difference(but usually don't date each other until neither is a minor). I think this is a pretty good story and I can't wait until the next update. Good luck writing the next chapter.
10/21/2012 c2 god of all
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
4/9/2012 c2 1Nomadix