for Zodia Opal

2/29/2012 c2 Blackholelord
Looks unique, please contiune.
12/20/2011 c1 Ranmaleopard
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
7/30/2011 c2 Ranmayamabushi
Wooot I hope you continue this, so far it looks like it has a huge potential!
7/23/2011 c2 5angel61991
please add the next chap soon. i wanna read more of this. the profiles r ok... but i wanna read the next part of the story.
6/27/2011 c2 ShineX
well, I hope you continue this, I'l put you on my alerts and see if anything turns up ;)
6/27/2011 c1 ShineX
Very interesting, I hope you keep with this, I've only seen two good crossovers of this type, and one was a one shot of Ryoga curse acting up (funny but short). I hope yours will make number 3 :)
6/12/2011 c2 27 Winds
I really think this is a great idea for a fanfic. Please update the story soon so that I can find out how ranks handles being a female/male sayjin (spelled right?). Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

7 Winds ;)
6/12/2011 c2 1gaara king of the sand
yo see you made a new chapter i like the characters but are you going to pot goku in or is out of the story and is ranma going to stay with goku's family or vegeta's that's all my quest-ens well till next message bye
6/12/2011 c2 XRaiderV1
nice character briefings.
9/14/2010 c1 cabrera1234
like the story update soon
9/5/2010 c1 Cyde
To start, I really like the concept you've come up with here. Echoing another reviewer, I *really* appreciate that you've avoided the trappings of the Saiyan female/Human male curse dynamic which so many authors fall into. That Ranma becomes a male/female Saiyan was, to my way of thinking, a stroke of brilliance.

As far as pairings are concerned, that's secondary to the potential subplots I see for your story (assuming you intend to finish it after a year of inactivity, that is.) I'm personally more interested in seeing Zodia and Vegeta reunited; something you allowed for by removing the Dark Shenlong story arc from the DBGT timeline. I suppose Ranma/Bra, Ranma/Pan or Ranma/Ukyo would all be appropriate given the ages you've assigned to the characters.

I also like the way you're developing the relationship between Zodia and Ranma. It lends credence to my old theory that the utter ruthlessness of the Saiyan mindset was precipitated at least in part by the Planet Trade Organization's occupation of Planet Vegeta and, especially, the Saiyans' treatment at the hands of Frieza. Nurture over nature, if you will. I always believed that Goku was a pretty good indication of what a 'default' Saiyan would act like if you removed the generations of programming, conditioning and mistreatment at the hands of Frieza and his minions. Maybe not always as goodhearted and naive as Goku, but like any other person, individual temperament and environmental factors would dictate the end personality.

That's why I've always been interested in reading fics where Vegeta escapes from Frieza's clutches as a child rather than a young adult and somehow manages to avoid being programmed, as Kakarot was, as a 'planet buster'.

Anyhow, it's an interesting sociological experiment, but is off-point. Assuming you plan to continue your story, I'll continue reading. A good job so far.

-cyde
6/2/2010 c1 5Orchamus
Ah, this looks good, hopefully he lives up to his full potential. Hope to see more of this in the future.
3/18/2010 c1 5angel61991
can i vote on who 2 pair ranma w/? if so i wanna vote 4 ranma w/ pan cause ranma seems the type to b more attracted to pans personality type. and the fact that pan also trains as a martial artist unlike bra. and another reason to put ranma w/ pan is cause u made the sayajin in his head vegitas mom... uh would that b considered insest? please update soon.
2/28/2010 c1 Anubis of The Highway Thieves
This looks like it's going to be one of the better Ranma/Dragon Ball series cross overs I've read along side A Legend Reborn
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »