for Breaking Dawn: EPOV

9/12 c28 Guest
I can't believe that I'm only now finding this in 2021! OmG! The way wrote from inside Edwards mind is incredible! I got the idea to search for EPOV after reading Midnight Sun. You are a phenomenal writer and have a wonderful artistic gift as an author. Your grammer and language are on point. I read you said you will be going thru some trials, not sure if you meant medical or judicial, really not my business. I just hope that you are fine and healthy in this time of Covid. Not sure why you didn't finish, whether it was writers block or what, if you ever decide to continue we will all be waiting with baited breath. - Much love, Sandra
8/2 c28 GuestTwilighter
I hope you can continue and finish the the rest of the chapters. Please do. Your writing is really good! I've tried a few fanfic BD EPOV and yours is perfect!
6/25 c28 meeks734
This was so good! You do such a great job at writing Edward's POV, and it's my favourite rendition of EPOV Breaking Dawn that I've read. I'd be so down to keep reading it if you ever want to come back to this story
4/29 c28 1DimitriAndRoza
It is sad that you stopped writing on this. But this is really good! The writing is very detailed and easy to read. I hope you come back and finish this amazing story!
9/6/2020 c28 Emma Kenning
Loving this - please update again soon
8/19/2020 c28 Guest
COME BACK! I just read Midnight Sun from S. herself and your writing is WAY BETTER. Please, finish this ). Loved everything I have read so far! I have faith you will continue! Sending lots of love!
6/26/2020 c27 2masen-cullen96
I love how you fill in the blanks with ur perspective! I hope you pick up and continue the story soon, it's so good!
4/10/2020 c28 18Anna Cullen Ross
Well' I reached the end and I realized that... you never finished this! Why?
Anyway, I loved it. I was looking into Breaking Dawn versions from Edward's Point of View and this is by far the best one I have encountered so far. It's so well written, detailed and really makes me feel like this is what everything was like from Edward's perspective.

Thank you again, this feels like a gift, I only wish you would have finished it.
Best,
Anna
4/10/2020 c25 Anna Cullen Ross
Well. What can I say? This is just amazing. Thank you for writing this.
4/9/2020 c25 Guest
Oh. My. God.

Wow.

There are no words.

This is too perfect.

Thank you.
3/3/2020 c28 nonsensicalmeanings
This is seriously one of the best Twilight fanfic I've ever read. It's sad to realize that it will likely never be finished since it's almost a decade now after the last update. Thank you so much for your work and for sharing this wonderful fic with us.
7/29/2019 c28 Guest
Hi...PLEASE FINISH
7/23/2019 c25 Bri
As an avid romance novel reader (see Kresley Cole) I have to say this was wonderful to read. Keep doing your thing girl!
5/31/2018 c28 2Mrs.EdwardCullen109
Just reread it. You are a really good writer. I think you should continue.
5/13/2018 c10 Guest
Very good development of plot here. Even P.A. Lassiter's version (if you haven't read it, google her!) is scanty on detail before Jacob arrives at the house! I really like the dramatic tension, and realizing that Bella actually had some really GOOD days before the baby got too strong and began breaking bones.
657 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »