for Understandings

2/7/2012 c3 TheNaggingCube
Any chance you'll come back to this story? A painful beginning but with friends.
4/17/2011 c3 trout1986
I have read your set of stories many times and I think this might be my favorite,Hank, Kel, Joe and the gang are great
1/21/2011 c3 32kathey'ssis
i needed a pick me up in this wee hour of the morning and since there was nothing new i went back to the tried and true I really like this story I always have can't count the number ot times i've read it while i'm waiting for pain meds to kick in in the wee hours of the morning.

this morning i'm wondering if there isn't possible another chapter or two in you but even if there isn't it's a really good story thanks for shareing.
7/1/2010 c3 Firemedic Janne
Very good, the end made me smile. Always good to see the happiness and sadness in one story. Fantastic!

- Janne
5/18/2010 c1 jada952
good thing he's hooked up w/ a good counselor.
5/18/2010 c3 jada952
rented out? oh no, not that too!
10/6/2009 c3 32Fenix Uzumaki
Is this story done or not? I can't tell. I've read all of these stories in one day, and didn't focus on my own! Your stories are addicting, man! or...girl!

Now, I have been noticing some grammer mistakes here and there in your stories, nothing major, I believe. You may just want to get someone to look them over before you post again.

Awesome series! Looking foreward to more!

Fenix
9/14/2009 c1 20ConeycatJr
I just wanted to mention that I particularly like your portrayal of Captain Stanley in these stories. He's a great character and you write him really well.
9/13/2009 c3 captJ
I love this story so very much. I am so glad the guys from the station and Rampart were there to help.

I can bet the Rod will show up again sometime and cause more trouble. I can't wait till you update this story.

Love all your stories you write but this is great. Keep up the wounderful job.
9/13/2009 c3 68Ginger S
Great Story. Love how Johnny stood up to his uncle and how everyone supported him. Always love when Johnny puts his own injuries aside to help others. Great Story. (left you several reviews this weekend, but none showed up. If you get them all that is how much I wanted you to know I liked the story!)
9/13/2009 c3 susan
awesome story! it was really good and please keep writing =) =)
9/13/2009 c3 1NickTonyK
Wow! I definitely want more! How was Johnny rented out? Or do I not want to know? I sure hope you have more real soon!
9/13/2009 c3 TrishG
I guess is back to normal... great story... can't wait for more...
9/13/2009 c3 4Hotflash
I'm still enjoying this very much. Please, keep writing!

-Hotflash
9/12/2009 c2 Hotflash
Great second chapter. Thanks for cranking the chapters out. I'm heading on to the next one. Keep up the great work!
19 Page 1 2 Next »