FanFiction.Net
for The Hourglass

2/10/2010 c7 2Ra'iira The Fiend
Actually, to be completely honest, I'd prefer magical cheese. XP

But yeah. This story? It's awesome.

I'm in love with you. Marry me (or die an agonizing death).

But on a serious note, you should do the next chapter in Blaise's point of view. 3
2/10/2010 c7 15Rohain Tahquil
thats awesome! i can wait till you start writting about Blaise and Ginny more. I cant wait to see them grow and getting cute together. XD
1/26/2010 c6 2Ra'iira The Fiend
OH MY GOD UPDATE

Or else I'll die.

You don't understand. I /need/ this story. I need it like a nymphomaniac needs sex.
1/26/2010 c4 Ra'iira The Fiend
You have no idea how much I love this story.
1/18/2010 c6 13dracos-beautygirl
This was a great chapter. I found it interesting and very cool that you let Blaise tell Ginny how he felt about her. I hope she finds her way back, though it would be really cool if she stumbles her way back to the past, meeting different Blaises. But, it's your story and you're telling it really well! Hope to get another chapter soon.
1/16/2010 c6 1GoldenFawkes
Oh, I hope she lands in the right time in the past! Please let her land in the right time. It'll be all too complicated otherwise.
1/16/2010 c6 26rockrose
Oh wow. I'm really, really loving this. It's so different from most other time travel fics.
12/24/2009 c5 15Rohain Tahquil
its amazing. i cant wait to read the rest
12/24/2009 c5 13dracos-beautygirl
I'm enjoying reading this story a lot. The writing style is very good and the plot is interesting. I hope you continue writing this story. It would be a shame for this to be one of the ones that falls by the way side, it is good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/24/2009 c5 1GoldenFawkes
I'm definitely intrigued. Looking forward to more.
12/23/2009 c3 GoldenFawkes
Aw! Fawnskin!
12/7/2009 c4 6wickedwitch319
I've been looking forward to an update and you didn't dissapoint! I can't wait to find out what happens to Ginny. And don't worry about the amount of time between chapter posts. Well developed chapters take some time and are much more satisfying than the mess that some authors on this site post everday.
9/18/2009 c2 26rockrose
Ooh, so now they have to plan the lessons in advance? So they'll be spending even more time together.
9/14/2009 c1 rockrose
Great start. I can't wait to read more. I really like the idea of them coming together as leaders.
9/14/2009 c1 6wickedwitch319
I was very surprised by your story. I haven't read too many good Blaise/Ginny stories on this site, but your's has some really great potential. Please don't be sporadic with your updates. I look forward to the next chapter!
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7