for Fireflies

5/20/2018 c8 meridalass
please continue x
5/17/2012 c8 3brightambereyes
I love this! 3 The plot of the story is really cool, and not any of the usual ones I've browsed through before... :) Anyways, update ASAP and all the best! :D

-Amber
1/23/2011 c8 PLEASE
UPDATE THIS STORY PRETTY PLEASE. MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK!
8/23/2010 c8 9NightFury808
Pls update sooooon!
8/7/2010 c8 10Musette Fujiwara
interesting development...

I loved it
7/31/2010 c8 leatwerpenn
please update !

i have been stalking this story for a while, and i thought i had reviewed but i hadnt!

so im reviewing, telling you to update NOW! :D

i love your story, and i love your take on sakura. it reminds me of a really old fiction that i read that isnt CCS, but it is completely differant... but it just reminded me of it.

worst review ever, sorry, i cant tell you to improve because its already pretty awesome!

yay!

- leatwerpenn x
7/4/2010 c8 Cold Moon
I hate you! I hate you, I hate you so soo much! You made me cry buckets of tears. It was soo sad! But i love and and i love you! I don't hate you! I can't ever hate you! I Love you, Cousin!

Oh and i love the ending though. "He slid into his car and drove off. I stood on the curb for a moment, before I ran back inside because the mosquitos were attacking me." Its a like a comic relief to get away from the sadness of Kura's past!
7/1/2010 c8 Property Of Eriol
I think you did a good job with Yukito, he was sweet 3 For a second there I was worried that you weren't making Touya and Yukito a couple, but it was all good in the end :)

Thanks for writing!

Property Of Eriol
6/30/2010 c8 6Arahsa Anime
Cute! I like the differences between this and Keeping the Moon (one of my faves, btw). Gambatte!
6/25/2010 c8 28hpswst101
Okay. Finally got back from my trip so I can now review. The beginning and ending were fine but the confession did suck, but we all have our off days when stuff just doesn't seem to work. Update soon.

hpswst101
6/22/2010 c8 aya-chan91
i love this story! please update soon :)
6/20/2010 c8 8Ramblings-And-Randomness
Love it! The characters are so in character even thought it's an AU fic. I can't say how much better that makes this story. I like the plot too, it's not sugary and sweet, but it's not really dark either. I can't wait till the next chapter and I would definetly check out your other stuff if you write any. :)
6/19/2010 c8 10Bubblewing-luvs-anime
I liked it ;) The way Yukito was acting made Sakura seem like the man in the relationship XD

But anyways, I WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! IT LOOKS SO GOOD! :D
6/18/2010 c8 kimmy kim
heyy i can't wait to see the next chapter!

please update soon!