for The Past Life of Haruhi Suzumiya

6/2/2014 c21 78erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
5/22/2014 c21 ShadowStrykerX
so uh...
are you gonna update Yachiru's shikai now that they've show it in the manga? or are you gonna stick with this current one?

personally I think the manga one is cooler

also what are you're impressions about Zaraki's true shikai being some sort of XBAWX HUEG axe apparently?
5/5/2014 c21 10Plumalchemyst
AW I WANT MORE
5/2/2014 c21 Radio Driver
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
4/30/2014 c11 Plumalchemyst
the minute I read Ulrichs description I was like is it and I screamed I knew it when it was revealed he was
4/30/2014 c2 Plumalchemyst
Okay Mikuru I could understand but one of the things classified in comics like xmen as a psychic ability is seeing the dead ergo since Itsuki is an Esper it make sense he could see spirits
4/30/2014 c1 Plumalchemyst
I REJECT THE MAIN PLOT AND ACCEPT THIS ONE AS THE REAL PLOT XD
4/29/2014 c21 17AshK1980
Wow! Long Time No Update! It was well worth the wait! Keep up the great work!
1/25/2014 c20 12creativesm75
cool. i liked the 14th chapter.
11/30/2012 c1 k
Haruhi should have known Kyon's real name, as he would have introduced himself using his real name on the first day of school. The teachers will also obviously say it during the taking of attendance.
11/21/2012 c1 1I Before A Except After K
"God damn it."
That pretty much sums up what I was thinking all throughout this chapter. Haruhi is the reincarnation of Inoue? God damn it. Ichigo and Rukia are Kyon's parents? God damn it. Haruhi somehow not knowing Kyon's name despite the fact that she knew it in the novels, and even commented on it sounding "regal"? God damn it. Kyon suddenly being out of the ordinary despite him telling the honest truth about himself in his narrations? God damn it.
8/26/2012 c7 2Some Lazy Ass
Lemme guess Tsuruyu's mother is Nel. The colour of her hair and pupil gave me many hint.
Yuri's mom... Is it Nemu?
And I spotted another mistake here:
"Tsuruya…" muttered Kyon who seemed to be at a loss, "You're an Arrancar."
You spelled loss instead of lost.
8/26/2012 c6 Some Lazy Ass
Yay! Little Yachiru is the new student! Her appearance really startled me. And who's that Yuri gal?
8/25/2012 c5 Some Lazy Ass
Hehe I'm surprised that Grimmjow pop up in this story. Why is he helping the soul reapers anyway? Is it because of Ichigo? And why do Karin need a gigai? She isn't dead!
8/25/2012 c4 Some Lazy Ass
Oops! I ran out of comments for this chapter. Oh yeah, so far, you have added said Ichigo, said Kyon etc, to most of dialogue. Adding actions or maybe some description may give it a more dramatic effect.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »