FanFiction.Net

I love it!
12/19/2010 c2 3DevilishBea
Wow! Sexy
11/6/2010 c2 Akaela
love it! did chap2 get posted in LJ-hirumamo?hmm cant believe i missed this one hehe -its kinda hard to picture out hiruma being the ladies man here ya know.i was like, "what other girls?".i just dont see him as the casanova type. nonetheless i love it! (would be ok if he just felt pressured and weird into whether or not he should give her a reply. me just wondering out loud...)

aww too bad its complete?u write great mamori POV...how bout hiruma pov on this one, same story. would be great ne?
5/15/2010 c2 felikelelep
woow. totally HOT! yeah I wonder why this story only got a few reviews. I guess because eyeshield 21 section isn't as populated as others. keep up the good work!
5/9/2010 c2 20G.G.L.L.117
Really confused as to why this fic got so few reviews. Damn, this thing's good, it's just so sweet, romantic, hot, seductive, and more other things mixed together. Though I must admit, the first perspective somehow gives slightly limited view of the story. I mean, this way we can't know what Hiruma is thinking, right?

But it is awesome nonetheless. Admirable, incredible. What else could I say?
5/4/2010 c2 dwmskjfcmwerkjfcqmdrjkq
Very cute, and I don't care if it's ooc.
4/30/2010 c2 40Bar-Ohki
Ah, some angst? Kind of amusing with how Hiruma's character works. Nice job.
4/28/2010 c2 3Tashenka
I thought this was just oneshot but nice surprise =)Your characterization is great (even dough the plot does not quite follow the manga)and I love the story. Just one question dough... "Almost nine months since he first kissed me" Why does she still call him by his last name after all that time and not Youichi?
4/28/2010 c2 8hita
"Also: You know, I used to write a lot of smexy scenes back when I was still a virgin. I have no idea how people believed all my made up crap about sex. It's not that glamorous. It's a lot of breathing, moving and bodily fluids."

about that, it's because ther're virgins that read what you wrote.
12/8/2009 c1 20G.G.L.L.117
It is long, interesting, romantically lewd that is nicely put, and awesome emotions. I have read many well-made lemons, and yet this one earned the first place on my list! Good job there, it's really nice to know that this site has another frickin' incredible M fic. Keep up the good work, I'll await for more!
9/16/2009 c1 Hakari
You are a great writer! i totally got carried away! i've just become your fan! omg, you sure are great! is it a oneshot? i'm waiting for the next chapters if it isn't! if it is, than i'm waiting for your next stories!^o^
9/14/2009 c1 40Bar-Ohki
And you posted it here? Nice.