for Ways to piss off Merlin and company

1/17/2015 c7 1guardianofdragonlore
If my English teacher saw this she would faint...but its still hilarious cause they're all true.
6/12/2012 c4 thecupboardunderthestairs
funny but you need to learn how to spell
2/22/2011 c1 6Celtic Mysteria
As the others said you need to use a spellchecker, but other than that I really liked it. V. funny!
8/20/2010 c6 Spellcheck needed
Please use spellcheck next time you write something. 'agene' is spelled 'again'
12/14/2009 c6 9Catindahat
Loving this so far, very funny. Can't wait to see who you do next.
9/19/2009 c4 buttonbit
Its quite funny.

You might want to run it past spell-check first, though.
9/18/2009 c4 CutePirate
Wow loved it especially the one about fixing merlin's head. Please do Morgana next?
9/17/2009 c4 Mystic Wolf Girl
Yep, still hilarious. Now let's see... Uther, Arthur, Gwen, Gaius... how about Merlin (duh), Morgana, & Nimue? Oh, and the dragon.
9/16/2009 c2 CutePirate
Loved it. Hilarious and my friends loved it 2. PLease continue can't wait til Merlin's 1. x
9/15/2009 c2 1GuardEzio
actuly if you combined a fue of those you could piss him off, piss off melin/morgana and gwen and get away with it all at the same time
9/15/2009 c1 6MissEmris
I liked the one about Merlin and Gwen singing show tunes. Well done x
9/15/2009 c1 Mystic Wolf Girl
Okay, good one. Now why haven't you done this for everyone else? For Arthur one of them could be bragging about how great YOUR manservant is. Just an idea.
9/15/2009 c1 1GuardEzio
they whould definatly piss him off...and probaly get you beheaded to boot, not sure about the green one though...i mean why whould uther be pissed if merlin died his hair green, although a green haird merlin whould be a funny sight ^_^