FanFiction.Net
for The Space Between

3/9/2020 c35 21mittengal
I look for Ronon stories and recently found yours. I enjoyed them, very well written, and decided to wait til the end to review. Interesting to see the women different writers pair him with. Orla is a good character, ignore the dumb comment from the guest!
I see him with a woman sort of between Orla and the female Marines mentioned. I can’t stand Keller! I have written some stories and paired him with Amelia Banks. No background on her so I created one. Check them out and review!
4/26/2015 c1 Guest
Loving it !
8/3/2014 c35 JJ
So Ronon's a complete bastard and a backstabber to his own team... and Orla's a whiny sickly Mary Sue. Congrats on the most nauseating thing I've read for ages.
10/12/2012 c35 Nani
Well it took me 4 days to read... You know life got in the way. I lived your story! I will be following...
11/10/2009 c35 Tholey
Wow! What a story. I loved it. I've spent all day reading it (haven't got much work done, oops!) I spent the first half of the story with *ahem* something in my eye! I loved the whole thing, how it gradually got more complex, how there were some proper "bad guys" to hate, and of course, a perfect ending. I quite like the fact that you've left the IOA/Coolidge investigation open at the end. I like to thing they'll be snowed under with investigations/trials/paperwork and other bureaucracy for many years to come. I also liked how Woolsey was portrayed - an unambiguous good guy, who's made personal connections in Atlantis by now, and yet still very much in character. The only thing I would have liked different would be more of the Amigos and Lorne, but only because they're personal favourites of mine. The story didn't really require more from them. I'll just have to read your other Orla stories to get more of them!
10/23/2009 c33 Wraithfood
Yes, Ronon is going to get Orla.
10/21/2009 c35 131LMXB
So sweet. I loved Ronon's insecurities. Sad it is over though. Sequel?
10/20/2009 c35 1Mechia132
It is about time. I love it. I will look forward to the Stories about Ronon and Orla as well as Team Sheppard. What I would love to see is a story with John and Teyla together and Orla and friends help to get them further together.
10/19/2009 c35 35bailey1ak
Ahh, the end, sorry to see this adventure end. Looking forward to the next. Great reunion between the two and had to laugh that Rodney is getting his revenge in his own way.
10/19/2009 c35 22hifield
Very Very good! So good to have the love birds back together and back at home where they belong!

Good job!
10/19/2009 c34 hifield
So happy to see them back together! Very good job!

Really enjoyed the story - looking forward to your next one!
10/19/2009 c33 hifield
Yea... a justice chapter! Good for Rodney coming to the rescue. I'm more than ready for the next chapter!
10/19/2009 c32 Wraithfood
Bill Lee was spot on and O'Neill reaction to him was fun.
10/19/2009 c31 Wraithfood
Poor Rodney, hope he forgives Ronon's behaviour.
10/19/2009 c30 Wraithfood
Really liked Woolsey here, O'Neill was great too.

Coolidge isn't a pleasant person.
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »