for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance

6/20 c7 Hero100100
I can't believe it took you 20 chapters just to start the harem

And that you never came back to this story this was a real shame that you didn't continue

I guess it was too hard to come up with some more good ideas for the story
6/20 c6 Hero100100
that I can recall Suzaku actually never got a girlfriend or wife in Cannon

so basically you just made that stay in Cannon

So him not getting out girlfriend or wife I don't see as bashing
6/20 c5 Hero100100
I do truly enjoy this story but it is technically outdated thanks to the new Three part special and movie
6/20 c4 Hero100100
I am hoping that these convince you to do a new time travel Code Geass story
6/20 c3 Hero100100
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection (Japanese: コードギアス 復活のルルーシュ, Hepburn: Kōdo Giasu: Fukkatsu no Rurūshu) is a 2019 Japanese anime film by Sunrise. It premiered in Japan on February 9, 2019 and ran in over 120 theatres.[2] Based on the Code Geass anime series, the film takes place in the alternate universe depicted in the three-part, theatrical remake series that was released between 2017 and 2018 and serves as a direct sequel to their events.[3][2] It is directed by Gorō Taniguchi, written by Ichirō Ōkouchi with music by Kōtarō Nakagawa and Hitomi Kuroishi, all of whom previously contributed to the TV series in the same respective roles.[4] The project of the film was announced on November 27, 2016, on its 10th anniversary event.[5]

PlotEdit
A year has passed since the events of the "Zero Requiem", a scheme Emperor Lelouch vi Britannia formulated to end conflict with his death, and Nunnally vi Britannia rules Britannia while aided by her bodyguard Suzaku Kururugi, who has taken the identity of Zero. Nunnally and Suzaku are in the middle of a goodwill visit to a desert nation when they are ambushed by a Knightmare squad; Suzaku is easily defeated and they are abducted. The two find themselves in the custody of Shalio and Shamna, the sibling rulers of the Kingdom of Zilkhistan which has suffered from the world peace crippling their primary export: mercenary soldiers. Shamna explains their plan to use Nunnally to access the collective unconsciousness within C's World to restore Zilkhistan's political might.

Suspecting Zilkhistan's involvement, Kallen Stadtfeld, Sayoko Shinozaki, and Lloyd Asplund infiltrate the country and run into C.C. and a physically resurrected but soulless Lelouch. C.C. explains that, after the Zero Requiem, their school friend Shirley Fenette smuggled Lelouch's corpse to her and that she resurrected Lelouch from the dead by reconstructing his corpse, but his memories and personality are trapped in the collective unconsciousness. The group launches an assault on a Zilkhistan prison, where they rescue Suzaku and discover an Aramu Gate, a portal to C's World. C.C. uses the portal to fully resurrect Lelouch. Lelouch once again dons the mantle of Zero and meets up with Britannian forces led by his half-sister Cornelia li Britannia and his former lieutenant Kaname Ohgi.

Lelouch's forces track Nunnally down and find her in a Zilkhistan temple. Lelouch infiltrates the temple and kills Shamna, but she activates her Geass and travels back six hours in the past, allowing her to perfectly predict Lelouch's actions. Lelouch uses his tactical prowess to deduce the mechanics of Shamna's Geass and knocks her out. He frees Nunnally, but learns that her mind has been transported into C's World. C.C. guides him into the collective unconsciousness, and he successfully rescues Nunnally. Suzaku kills Shalio in combat, destroying Shamna permanently. In the aftermath, Lelouch once again bequeaths the title of Zero to Suzaku and departs on a journey with C.C.,[8] taking the alias L.L. as his idea of a marriage proposal.[9]

In a post-credits scene set in an undetermined future, L.L. and C.C. are shown standing over a mass grave in a forest, with L.L. stating he would take away the Geass of those who wield it without resolve. This post-credit scene served as the setup for the movie's picture drama where Lelouch and C.C. confronted a pirate and C.C. took away his Geass.
6/20 c2 Hero100100
In the novel "issue zero" it is revealed that Suzaku killed his father months before the fighting officially started. After hearing that his father will sacrifice the Japanese military by refusing to surrender to Britannia, Genbu also plans to kill Nunnally as a political favor to an unnamed member of the royal family
6/20 c1 Hero100100
I'm really enjoying this story you did a great job writing it but

I have read 14 chapters so far and I wish you would just kill Suzaku already because it's becoming more pathetic every time he loses it makes Lelouch look pathetic for losing to a guy like this
6/17 c20 3Lukaiser
I beg of you please continue this!
5/15 c20 SVR Azura
Hope this'll come back someday.
5/3 c20 DragonSlayr-706
Sad to see this is most likely dropped as I really liked the story (just finished the last chapter)
4/8 c4 GuitarBOSS
What's the point of Lelouch redoing the shower scene? She wasn't suspecting him before that so he purposefully made himself suspicious and then cleared that suspicion.
3/26 c20 4LeideNorden of The Consortium
Author is right on no updates for a long time. Good story.
2/22 c20 deoxeyses
Nice
2/5 c2 Genesis09
While I’m not a huge harem fan, a simple Lelouch x Kallen x C.C. setup is not something I have an issue with. Tbh there aren’t many actual romance options for Code Geass because so few people actually know Lelouch and even then, Lelouch doesn’t trust too many people. Personal thoughts and opinions. Anyway I’m already enjoying this and will continue reading anyway even though it’s dead.
11/25/2020 c14 4Goten Askil
I hope Lelouch seduces Cécile. Not that I absolutely want to remove every girl who likes Suzaku...
Okay, I do want Suzaku to end up alone and miserable, for once, and never in any kind of world should get near Nunnally, but that's not the reason. There aren't nearly enough stories where Lelouch hooks up with the sexy scientist.
2,689 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »