for Origins Two: Unholy Alliance

3/25/2016 c2 gatebeliever
Martin70, really really good story. Well written, got the canon down!

I would love more!
10/30/2012 c1 Andriabow
Enjoying this new superb story in this series. But why did you have to knock off Amanda? I really like maybe she will play some part in the story down the line, otherworldly?
Great job, looking forward to more. Thanks
5/8/2011 c2 3Dr. Sweetz
this is exelent. Please continue this story!
4/16/2011 c2 MalSer
Great follow up to your Origins story, I just wish you'd written more! Hopefully you'll return to it someday. Thanks for writing your stories for us to enjoy.
4/23/2010 c2 28CubsKing
This is a nice start to the follow up story. I'm very anxious to see where you take it from here.

If you're looking for a beta reader to help with ideas or sanding the rough edges, I'd be happy to help you!
4/4/2010 c2 QP
Just read your 3 stories about Origins

too bad you stopped them, very interesting stories
11/27/2009 c2 nljfs
fun stuff... thanks for writing it...
10/4/2009 c2 24Syphon01
I've just come across your stories in the last couple of days and I really like the Highlander cross overs.

About Senator Kinsey though I think is over played.

The immortals have enormous wealth and knowledge I doubt any politician would take a stance either for or against them.

Both sides would have enormous influence but taking a stance like this would be career destroying to any politician they would probably continue to preach to the mindless masses to get elected while trying to determine which side is likely to win.

There is nothing surer to destroy a political career then to upset enemies with the ability to throw billions of dollars against your campaigns not to mention pulling all the pollies dark skeletons out of the closest.

It is just too big a risk for them unless they are a second term president with nothing left to fear except impeachment.
9/18/2009 c2 3WhiteElfElder
You know, I wonder if the Mars facility could build a stargate? If it could, the SGC could relocate in essence and not be dependent on the idiots in DC. That being done, I would of course suggest stripping it to the walls...leaving nothing for the NID or rogue Watchers.

I like the way things are going. Comedy, angst, romance, intrigue, and more.
9/18/2009 c2 38Alex Ripley
You killed Amanda :( I am still trying to recover from the shock. But I am very intrigued. Especially how you will balance the power now that the Tauri have a rather huge advantage. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
9/17/2009 c2 1tpx1
great new story in the series!

I hope you update soon!